Chapter 3 Friends.

Y/n was on the sand with Kiri speaking about her past in detail, they had become the best of friends the year prior but because of the frequent visit the Sully's take to the forests they don't get to converse or see each other much During the winters, luckily they had all of spring, summer and fall. "Where is Tsireya?" Kiri says and y/n pointed to the reef where the training happens. "She took Tuk to go feed the Ilu, The child has fallen in love with doing so."

After the woman had stopped talking to bask in the sunlight y/n had laid back into the sand falling asleep, Her tattoo was being cooled by the water as it hurt to even let the sun's rays touch it without something to cool it right after.

Kiri had watched y/n relax and she also relaxed in the sand in the very shallow pool of water, Both of the women seemingly relaxing in all that nature has to offer. Minutes go by and Kiri is resting peacefully in the water face down staring into nothingness, Her mind fills with the thoughts of eywa as she Zoned out to feel the heartbeat of the planet once again, an hour goes by without either woman being disturbed. Feeling the footsteps coming close didn't scare Kiri until She heard a voice above her. She sits up looking at the men in front of her giving them a curious glance. She notices the group of male na'vi surrounding her and y/n as they being to belittle the pair.

"Are you a freak?" The leader says. "No" Kiri Replies and A smirk forms  on the male Navi's  face as one of his friends looks down at y/n's sleeping form and he kicks water and sand in her direction making the girl frown in her sleep. "...I dare you to do it again.."

Kiri looks over at y/n helping the girl sit up as she gets rid of the sand that was in her face, She was upset about having to be woken up but with Kiri helping her get the debris away from her eyes she could see now who was all there with the both of them. The peaceful atmosphere went away almost instantly when y/n and Kiri stood up. "Leave us alone, we did nothing to you"

But Kiri's plea for them to stop fell onto a void of ignorance as the group of men circle them picking off their unique features one by one. Tzmukan the leader grabs Kiri's tail and then circles around grabbing her hands."This isn't even a tail, even your hands are weird...and you? Don't even get me started on you." Tzmukan says getting into y/n's face and she lifts up her arm pushing him away and standing her ground. The group continued to taunt the women as they tried to Leave to Go to y/n's home where they could continue relaxing in peace.

The group had blocked their way before another voice intervened. "Hey! Back off fish lips!" Lo'ak's voice had loudly spoken causing everyone to look his way, Tsireya wasn't with him this time which was rare considering the two did everything together.
"Oh, another Four fingered freak" Lo'ak pushes Tzmukan back and the man just lifts up his hands backing away.

"Hey look at his baby tail!" The friends pulled at Lo'ak and his tail. "Leave us alone" kiri says staring at all of the men, no one taking notice of Neteyam as he marched forward with an angered look on his face. He goes up to Tzmukan grabbing his shoulder before pushing him back, his voice firm with anger as he looked at the man. "You heard what she said, leave them alone"

"Oh, big brother co-" Tzmukan's friend couldn't say anything else before he was shushed by His leader. A hand rested on his friend's chest as he looked at Neteyam. "Back. Off. Now." Neteyam pointed his finger looking at them all and he puts his hand down standing tall as he backs away. He continued his words. "Your choice, and from now on, I need you to respect my sister and Y/n." The men hissed at the four of them and y/n stuck her tongue out making a funny face with kiri mocking the men. They all turned away walking off.

"Bye-bye! See I told you, they're all freaks." Lo'ak stops in his tracks and turns around Neteyam was telling his brother not to go but Lo'ak reassured him it was fine. Y/n had looked at Lo'ak with an eyebrow raised and she looks in amusement at what he was doing, it was a funny trick he had done years earlier when they first came, and it was all because Ao'nung had made Tuk cry.