Chapter 19 The time has come.

"I need you to breathe..."Tsireya says softly while y/n tried to calm her nerves, she had been getting contractions off and on since the previous night and her Family we're all very supportive of her, each of them taking turns to keep y/n company.

"Where's neteyam!" Neytiri shouts and jake looks at her raising his hands in the air gulping, Y/n was In a small yet secure location for her birth and Neteyam hadn't been seen since a few days prior. He had promised he would be back soon but due to the busy schedule that was placed upon him by tonowari, it was almost impossible to sideways be home.

" He should be back an-" Jake was cut off by neteyam pushing past him to go towards his mate who was on her knees with a deep frown settled onto her facial features, She was squeezing Tsireya and Neytiri's hands while Ronal was preparing for the baby checking how far y/n was dilated the women had stayed up all night to welcome the child.

" Here mom scoot over" Neteyam says and he takes y/n's hand softly kissing the top of it While Y/n leans against him crying at the pain she was feeling, She had honestly told them all a few minutes prior it was worse than being shot and on life support. "My tiyawn you are doing magnificent... don't give up" Neteyam says encouraging y/n the way He was taught by Ronal and Neytiri. He felt a weight being lifted off of him and he turned his head slightly to see make Taking off the Backpack neteyam forgot he was wearing and He begins to step back.

"I'll join the others in the prayers for a safe deli-"Y/n screams and Tsireya lets out a squeal of pain feeling the grip y/n has on her hand Grow almost tenfold. "You son of a bitch!!!" Y/n screams out again looking directly at neteyam before her toes Dig into the ground on instinct grabbing the Small patches of grass that were there and Ronal goes down to look again To see if she could see the baby."You did this to me! How could you do this to me!!"

Neteyam's eyes widen in shock at Y/n's sudden English words as she cursed at him he looks at his mother who only shakes her head not wanting to be involved with y/n and her outbursts, Ronal looks back up and helps the others lead y/n into the small pool of water that was in front of her and she grabs a clay bowl using it to fill it up with water. "Calm down y/n...You will make the process harder on yourself become one with your body and you will know when to push." Tsireya says and Y/n takes a deep breath as Ronal gives Y/n a bit of water to cool down with by pouring it over her head, It was a common practice to not leave the mother Alone and to not let her struggle in pain alone either.

"I need you to trust your body with each Contraction, it'll help the child come out more smoothly and I will be able to grab the baby." Ronal says softly as she caresses the face of her niece Taking in that this is indeed the most vulnerable moment of her life.

Y/n nods her head trying to ignore the pain in her body, she shifted her main focus on the hand rubbing her back as it was so soothing to her. " Alright, one big push and you'll be done I swear to it," Ronal says and y/n shakes her head For a minute because she believes that she can't do it anymore,  "okay...you got this my Tiyawn"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

" How do you feel?" Ao'nung asked looking at y/n who was now resting at home next to her baby, she had given birth not too long ago and was brought back home by her family. The girl looked dead tired as she took care of her child.

"I'm fine I just want to sleep though" Y/n says softly and Ao'nung nods his head understanding that it was indeed a long and tiring process, He wasn't there for the birth since he led some of the prayers at the home tree while his father led most of it outside of where y/n was giving birth.  "You can rest now Skwaxng, The child isn't going anywhere."

Neteyam was listening to the conversation as he made dinner with his sisters in the background, They were all quiet looking at the two conversate, while they talked amongst themselves. " I never want kids...look how tired she looks already," Tuk says looking at y/n who was already sleeping the day away after much banter from Ao'nung.

"Shh... She couldn't eat while giving birth so that plays a major part in it" Neteyam says while he finished up prepping the food they were making, he Was tired himself staying with y/n nearly the whole time. "Okay...Let us hurry and take this to the elders so we may come back."Kiri states and it's when they all get up that they hear a loud cry.

It startles ao'nung and neteyam both. "I got it don't worry about it y/n get some more rest"