Chapter 9 Wounded mates

"Shit!!" Lo'ak shouts out helping Y/n put Neteyam onto the ilu, Her body felt weak suddenly and she starts to go limp almost sinking into the water but Lo'ak pats her face a few times making her fully aware again.

"You better not close your eyes fish for brains " Lo'ak says throwing out a childish insult to y/n which makes her let out a dry chuckle, Tsireya and spider were both helping y/n onto the Ilu in front of Neteyam who was barely holding onto the Ilu, his surroundings were running together but one thing he knew for sure that y/n was now sitting in front of him leaning against his figure weakly. His breathing was labored and caught y/n's attention her eyes seemed tired as she stares up at him, Her wounds weren't even the worst of her worries it was the man behind her. "Just a bit longer...We need to...Agh!"

Y/n grips where her exit wound from the bullet was and she suddenly coughs up a bit of blood, She covers her mouth leaning forward on the Ilu choking on her blood. "Come on y/n slow down your heart don't panic!" Tsireya says as they make it to a small island slab of rocks, the surface was above the water a was a good resting place for the two.

"Get Neteyam up there first!" Lo'ak yells at spider and both men carry the eldest above the rocks placing him down they then go back for y/n but Neytiri and Jake are already down out of the sky and Onto the rocks helping Lift y/n up near Neteyam.

Y/n's pain from being moved and suddenly sat down again made her shout out in pain as she tried to sit up hoping to catch her breath but Neytiri made her lay back down checking Her entry and exit wound, Jake does the same for Neteyam seeing only an entry and not an exit wound. "My jake...Look.."Neytiri's voice rang out and suddenly y/n begins to hyperventilate looking around at the couple above her checking her out, their kid, spider, and her cousin filled in the small gaps of space trying to keep her awake but her eyes only Concentrate on the moon behind them watching as it becomes Eclipse her voice wavering as she tries to speak. "I...I...want to...go home...Sa'nok"

Her voice stops abruptly as her eyes close Neytiri tries to keep her sorrow for later but fails as she lets out a cry, Her husband looks further at the placement of the bullet wound and places a hand on Neytiri's shoulder and he looks at Tsireya who was crying. "The wound isn't fatal she could've passed out from shock."

He turns quickly keeping his composure so that he can look at his son and he looks at the younger male seeing that his gaze was also staring up at the distance seeing the moon, he snaps his fingers gaining his son's attention again as he struggles to breathe, the burning in his chest never going away. Jake flips his son over and looks at Tsireya telling her to put her hands on his son's chest, while spider held his above Y/n's body being gentle enough to not hurt her but firm enough to keep at least some of the blood in. "Is y/n okay?.." Neteyam asked and Jake looked behind his shoulder and nods his head turning back around.

"Yes, now don't worry about her and worry about yourself you know how she would feel if you didn't focus on your strength boy." Jake says and. Neytiri crouches coming to her son with a look of regret and sorrow, the thoughts in her head were clouded with guilt. Neteyam looks at them both trying not to go into shock as well but he fails and he hyperventilates as y/n did. "I want to go home!" Neteyam looks at Jake and he nods his head trying to stay level-headed in this situation, he had already lost people close to him. "I know I know, we'll go home"

Neteyam tries to get out at least a few more words but his eyes close without any sign of opening again and Neytiri stares at her son, her heart feeling as though it had lost someone else important to her. She knows he's still there and breathing but it's unimportant as her son is wounded along with his mate, both of them in nearly the same condition.
Her ears droop low as she puts a hand onto her son's body keeping her eyes on his face."Neteyam?..no...no" Jake sighs defeated as he looks down away from his son trying to hold his wife back as she shouts looking at her eldest son, her screams were one of defeat as she always promised to keep them safe and out of harm's way.

Tsireya looks at her cousin and Neteyam Crying at their current state she uses a hand to wipe her tears, and she looks to lo'ak and spider seeing them show a look of defeat as well. Lo'ak looks at his hands with sadness, he looks up at the sky giving a silent prayer to Eywa to get both Y/n and Neteyam out of this alive. "Your sisters...Where are they?" make says starting at Lo'ak who in turn looks at his father numb to the current situation now. He shouts again for an answer and Lo'ak replies with a defeated 'i don't know'.

"On the ship...They were tied up on the ship.." Tsireya says looking up at him, her eyes clouded with tears. "On the moon deck...come on ill show you!" Spider jumps up to lead make that way but he turns to look at his wife who had held both Neteyam and y/n's hands sobbing and praying for them to be saved. Jake takes her hands away and he kneels looking at her. She tears her hands away from Him wanting to go back and pray for them. He rests his hands on both sides of her face making her look at him but she screams out in agony as jake tries to console her. "Listen to me...Listen to me they have our daughters." Her eyes focus on Jake and her Crying starts to calm down going into silence, her eyes begin to show rage as jake continues to explain the situation. "I need you to be strong right now, Strong heart remember? Strong heart."

Neytiri's breathing becomes relaxed and it's as if she turned off a switch in her body, she gets up grabbing her father's bow looking at Jake, she then turns around not hearing another word as she gets onto Her Ikran, mounting it in a standing pose commanding it to fly into the air, She was ready to get revenge on quadritch and his whole squad with or without help.

"Dad I want to go with you." Lo'ak looks at his dad for approval to go and make shakes his head turning around to hop onto the Ilu with spider.

"You've done enough."

(I'm not good at fighting scenes so the next chapter is going to skip all of that....sorry .)