🙄Let Him Pout😞

Requested by: my anxiety when i woke up at four in the morning and realized I hadn't updated in a hot second.

Word count: 2,094

Type of story: tooth-rotting fluff

Basic Summary: After a mission Shigaraki had been planning for weeks goes haywire, he understandably gets frustrated. It's up to the only person who knows how to calm Tomura down to step in.

Inspiration(s): thinking of Shigaraki sitting at the bar with Todoroki sitting on his lap. Help.

Warning(s): Frustrated crying

_______________

"How long has he been going at this?" Toga whispers to Spinner, who was just finishing tying a knot so that the bandages on her arm would stay. Glancing over to the TV, Spinner hums softly as he squints his eyes to try and make out the time.

"Fourty-five minutes."

Toga leans back against the cushions as her eyes widen in awe, "Whoa.. That's gotta be a world record at this point, right?"

A bottle of whiskey goes flying and smashes into the dart board, the smell of the strong liquor hitting the villains' nostrils like a freight train. "For him?" Dabi huffs out a single dry laugh, "Scratchy holds the record." Another glass bottle zips through the air, this one mere inches from Dabi's head. It misses the shelf by a speck.

"Should we do something?" Spinner questions while he continues to side-eye his boss.

Shaking his head in a nonchalant manner, Dabi says without hesitation, "Nah, just let the man throw his tantrum." This snide comment earns the fire user a bar stool to the face, which then finishes decaying into dust on his clothes.

Before he can get the chance to get up, Dabi is held back by Twice, "Don't do it, man! He'll kill you for real!! TOTALLY GO FIGHT HIM, MAN!!!"

"Shigaraki, we couldn't have predicted something like that would've happened. " Mr. Compress tries to reason as the hand-wearing fiend paces around the room like he's lost his way, nails scratching violently at the skin on his neck. "It was beyond your control. "

"It doesn't matter!" Shigaraki snaps back, "That wasn't supposed to happen at ALL. There were not meetings or regulations that discussed anything even remotely related to that! SO WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL WAS THAT ABOUT?!?"

Shigaraki goes to snatch another bottle--the only thing he had available break at this point--off the shelf when another hand gets to it before hand.

Twice let's out a sob of relief, "Oh thank god!! Shoto, you're our savior! AW C'MON I WANTED MORE CHAOS!!!"