Therapy

TW: Swearing

CW: Fluff

-Tubbo POV-

I stretch and yawn before blinking my eyes open and glancing around the sunlit room. It's currently eight o'clock and I'm sitting up in bed with Michael beside me. I smile down at the small cat before petting him gently. I'm honestly so glad that Michael is now here because he seems like such a sweet soul.

I used to have a cat during my childhood, his name was Patrick.

I get up and grab a pair of fresh jeans and a sweater. My comfort sweater. As soon as I shower and change I walk into the kitchen to the familiar sight of Ranboo cooking breakfast. I nearly forgot that he used to do this each morning and I smile at him. He smiles back and places a stack of pancakes in front of me gently. I thank him and he sits across from me.

"What time is the appointment?" He asks me carefully.

"I think it's at eleven," I answer before sighing.

"It's gonna be okay, you know." He says quietly "she's only there to help you and you can call me whenever you want to leave."

"I know." I sigh "I just wish I didn't have to go at all."

He nods in understanding and goes back to breakfast by the time we're done eating it's almost nine and Ranboo decides to take a shower. I walk into the living room and pick up a random book before starting to read. I read a couple of pages before sighing again and placing it down. I can't focus on reading right now and I have too much nervous energy in my body. I get up and start pacing around the living room slowly. I gaze at the stacks of books and the worn-out carpet that's settled on the floor. I look toward the balcony door and open it slightly, testing the temperature before stepping out.

It's a bit chilly with a slight breeze but dappled sunlight filters into the rough boards beneath me and the colorful flowers. The blooms aren't fully open because of the cold and early hour.

Despite this, I reach down and carefully pluck a few of the flowers from their stems and gather them up into a bouquet. I smile at the brightness of them and bring them inside to place in a vase of water. They almost immediately perk up slightly in the warmer air and with water beneath them. I hear my phone ringing from the living room and pick it up from the couch.

"Hello?" I answer.

"Tubboooo!" I hear Tommy's familiar voice echo through the phone. "I'm so fucking bored and I have nothing to do, Wilbur's being a bitch and going somewhere with his boyfriend!"

"Okay?"

"Can I join you at your apartment?"

"Yeah." I say "that's fine but I have a stupid therapy appointment in two hours so you can't stay for long."

"That's cool, okay I'm on my way!"

I hang up on Tommy's excited voice and look around the room. At least the apartment is clean. Ranboo exits the bedroom with wet hair and new clothes on.

"Tommy's headed over in a couple of minutes because he's bored," I tell him.

"Okay," he replies "sounds good."

After about fifteen minutes a hear a loud knock at the door but before I can answer it, it's violently flung open by a hyper blonde.

"What's up bitches!" He shouts, very loudly might I add.

"Hey Tommy," I reply.

"Ohhhh flowers!" He becomes immediately distracted upon seeing the flowers and his eyes widen.