Prologue

During the year of 2000 Humans were the top species in the world. They Covered the planet and held all the power for as long as they had lived here. But that all changed later that year when human science experiments and trials built an all new species. Half human and half animal. They were called Anthros while others called them furries. They were a mixture of animals and humans when the US government attempted to make a vaccine which could turn humans into super soldiers. However the virus quickly spread and caused many of the animals on earth to mutate into Anthros.  The Anthros meant no harm and the human race quickly began to round them all up to decide their future. Finally after Anthros and humans began to make peace talks and treaties, they began to coexist together. However this didn't last. Many Anthros despite speaking human languages, having families, working for humans, and doing everyday life as humans did were not treated fairly. They were always under constant racial attack and discrimination by the human population. Humans didn't like Anthros coming in and taking their jobs, paying taxes, developing things, working in hospitals or anything. Humans began to pass laws and segregate Anthros from themselves. Treated Anthros like monsters. Some Anthros were often beaten and attacked on the streets while other Anthros and humans watched and turned a blind eye. Finally the Anthros had enough injustice and began to fight back attacking and even killing human military, police, and armed forces. This forced humanity to declare war on the Anthros. Many Humans fought together brother and sister side by side. Anthros began to develop military weapons, vehicles, and firearms to defend themselves. Millions of Anthros and humans fought against each other in bloody conflicts that resulted in heavy losses on both sides. Some humans started to question their own race and as a result would leave and join the Anthros in what was called the Great Furry War. Millions of humans and furries banded together and fought the human government. Humans fought against their own and were killed in battle or by execution for treason. And while the Anthros were far superior in terms of height, physical strength, intelligence, combat and war fighting tactics, humans however had the weapons, the more advanced military technology and most Importantly the economic power of their government. The humans had nearly pushed the Anthros to their breaking point until finally the Anthros used military weapons to attack human settlements and government strongholds. They pushed the war into a stalemate. Neither side was willing to fight. Finally after nearly 8 years of fighting, humans had nearly wiped out the entire Anthro population. But humans fighting for the furries put together a ceasefire and truce between the Furry Republic or (FR) and the United Human Allegiance or (UHA). After 8 and a half years of fighting the end of the war was in hand. The Anthros and Humans came together and began the peace talks. And the war ended but not many lived to see the end of war come. In 2010, 2 years after the war humanity and the Anthros began to pick up the pieces of the puzzle and move back into the world they all knew before the carnage and bloodshed began. But many never truly recovered from the traumas of war.

~ Fast-forward to 2014 ~