Chapter 16: Justice & Vengeance

~ Warning ⚠️ This chapter may include murder and brutal descriptions of death ~

The next morning after Hunhow has finished preparing everything he spent his day watching the TV and news station for any leads on the case. The police still haven't caught the suspect but are following new leads. Hunhow turns off the TV and goes to eat breakfast with his parents before they leave for their business trip. He greets his family and has pancakes, waffles, Sausage, croissants and milk. He eats the food and talks with his family. They tell him that tomorrow he has to report for National Guard duty so he obliges and goes to clean his uniform. Hunhow's parents are ready to leave for their trip but before they do they both give him big hugs and kisses before leaving him at the house for the rest of the weekend and half of the week. Once his family is gone Hunhow goes to retrieve the stock pile of weapons and vests from the basement. He drags it upstairs and loads it into his truck. He decides to go to Crystal's house and see her. He goes back to retrieve his keys before leaving the house. He hops into his truck and starts the ignition and hurries down the road towards Crystal's house.

~ Time Skip ~ Hunhow arrives at Crystal's house ~

Hunhow gets out his truck and goes to the front doorstep of her home. He knocks on the door and Crystal answers. She is so happy to see him and quickly gives him a hug and kiss before bringing him inside. They spend the day cooking, watching TV, and chatting. "Hey, babe can I ask you a question"? Crystal asks. "Sure, what's up" Hunhow says surprised. "Do you love me"?. Hunhow is left stunned by those words. "Yes, of course I love you". "I love everything about you". "I'm so sorry I've been distant". "I-I... " Hunhow is then cut off. "It's alright". "I don't blame you". "You just needed some time" Crystal says reassuring him. They then passionately kiss and hug before Hunhow goes to leave her house. He showed up because he wanted to spend what he believes could be his final moments with her.

~ Time Skip ~ Hours Later ~

Hunhow sits in his truck outside a police station and waits for the sun to go down before making his move to the building. He sneaks in through the back door was using a access code he managed to steal. He also uses his uncle's pistols equipped with suppressor to eliminate all video cameras.

He goes into the files cabinet and office section where he finds sketches and file records on his uncle's killer

He goes into the files cabinet and office section where he finds sketches and file records on his uncle's killer. His name is Andrew Featherston. And he has a history for Drug Dealing, DUI, Arson and arms dealing. The police had been tracking him for years and according to the records, he had multiple informants watching law enforcement. Hunhow checks the list and file names of everyone involved in the case until he comes across his Uncle's name. He Uncle was retired from law enforcement but still worked closely on the case. This news serves nothing more but to motivate Hunhow to find and kill the man responsible for the death of his uncle. He successfully gains the police documents of possible addresses being used as hiding locations for Featherston. Hunhow goes to leave the station but not before cutting the police station's communication lines and software before leaving to cover his tracks and destroy the evidence of his infiltration. He rushes out the police station while avoiding detection and security. He goes back to his truck and sets the GPS with the locations. After narrowing down the addresses and roads he finds one house that Featherston could be hiding in. 3816 East Jefferson Street 19537. He sets up the gps and drives off to the location. As he drives, his heart is racing and he knows what he is about to do. But determination and quest for Vengeance is enough to put those thoughts to rest.