Chapter 43: I'll Always Be Here

Hunhow spends the morning getting dressed and making sure he looks nice for Holly. He calls her to tell her he is on his way. He gets into his truck and heads to holly's house.

~ Time Skip ~ Hour Later ~

Hunhow makes it to Holly's and goes to ring the doorbell. He has brought roses with him knowing she loves them. After a couple knocks she opens the door. But before he has a chance to say anything she kisses him passionately before pulling him inside. She pushes him on the couch and they kiss for a long time. Finally after what seemed like the longest kissing session ever, she finally breaks away. "I missed you so much" she said. "I missed you too". they lay there for what seemed like a few moments before Holly delivers some unexpected words. "I love you" she says. Hunhow's face begins to heat up and his heart starts to race incredibly fast. "I love you too". "I love you so much" he says. The dialogue is broken by more kisses and they end up smoothing for what seemed like hours.

~ Time Skip ~ Few Hours Later ~

Hunhow and Holly talk about their plans for the future. They don't know what to do or what the future holds. But they both comfort each other knowing they can and will think of something. After a while Hunhow reminds her about their plans for the day. So they decide to head out to the mall and for ice cream.

~ Time Skip ~ Sometime Later ~

After heading to the mall, buying some food and clothes, getting ice cream and just cuddling in the bed of the pickup truck Hunhow and Holly both spend the day happy. They go back to his house and decide to just watch TV. However Holly is partially drunk so when they enter she begins to strip down. Hunhow tries to stop her but she doesn't listen. He helps her upstairs and she lays down on his bed. He goes to get some water for her. But when he returns he finds her hiding her lower body under the blankets giving him a dirty look. "Come and join me" she says seductively. "Umm babe, I think you're drunk" he says. "Oh I know". "Just wanted to see if your tempted" she teases. "Ahh don't give me that cute face". "What if I take you seriously"? he says blushing and a little flustered. She giggles and motions him to come closer. He does and when he's close enough she grabs him and pulls him on top of the bed. "Wanna pick up from where we left off"? she asked. "Umm, maybe" he replies. She blushes and begins to remove his clothing. Hunhow and Holly begin to do their thing while in bed with each other. It goes on for hours until finally they have enough fun. "I'll always be here for you" he says. "I know". "I know you will" she says back. They both cuddle and slowly drift off to sleep happy and without a care in the world.......