Should I tell him?

"You know, after giving it some thought..." Dazai hums, taking a look at Chuuya from the corner of his eye as he opens up the door. "I think this is actually going to blow up in your face."

Yeah, I know.

"Oh?" Chuuya rolls his eyes, "How so?"

"Well," Dazai sighs dramatically, letting Chuuya step inside before following him, "Now you've presented me with a challenge."

"...A wha—Hey—!" He makes an embarrassing noise of surprise that sounds something like a Chihuahua when Dazai scoops him up out of nowhere, hauling him to the bed before dumping him across it unceremoniously, and Chuuya is pretty scandalized by being manhandled as he tries to get his bearings. "What the hell—?"

"See," Dazai ends up in front of him on the bed, and Chuuya grumbles in protest when the brunette's fingers wrap around one of his ankles, then he isn't sure if it counts as grumbling when Dazai's hand slides up under the leg of Chuuya's sweatpants as Dazai strokes his calf, slowly lifting his leg up. "Now, I feel determined to make the outfit part of the erotic experience."

"Huh?"

It takes a minute for Chuuya to get where Dazai is going with it, until he starts placing slow, theatrical, but shockingly stimulating kisses against Chuuya's leg, from the middle of his calf, down to his ankle.

Wait—

"Oh my god—"

Finally, he gives Chuuya's Charmander a dramatic squeeze, triggering a small squeak, and Chuuya throws his head back against the mattress, laughing so hard that his stomach hurts, "Oh my god, I hate you!"

"—don't kink shame me!"

"You're the worst!" Chuuya cackles, flailing as Dazai pulls the slipper off.

He repeats the process with the other one, even more theatrically, and Chuuya has tears in his eyes, almost accidentally kicking him in the face twice. "B—Beyoncé!"

"Are you like, crying out her name erotically, or are you hoping she'll come save you or something?"

"I'm trying to use our safe word!"

"Oh my god, for the last time, that is not our safe word—"

"Now who's kink shaming?"

"Oh my god," Dazai's face drops into Chuuya's stomach, and now he's cackling, "Do you even know what kink shaming is?"

"Sure! Fine, whatever, Yemen!"

"If Chuuya keeps bullying me, I'm not gonna get hard!" Dazai whines against his stomach, making Chuuya giggle, his now bare feet kicking in the air.

"You're the one teasing me!" Chuuya retorts, and Dazai gasps, his face still buried in Chuuya's shirt.

"I would never!"

"You're such a liar!"

Dazai snorts affectionately, as happy and relaxed as he's ever been with another person. "Yeah..." He trails off, just a little self-deprecating, "I know."

Chuuya is breathing hard, his stomach aching, eyes wet with tears of laughter, when Dazai's hands finally do slide under the hem of his t-shirt, and amusement fades into anticipation.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Y—" Chuuya's eyelashes flutter when Dazai pushes his shirt up, his lips pressing against his stomach. "Yeah?"