three

[trigger warnings]
the following chapter will contain: vulgar language, and talks of sexual/spiritual corruption
if this makes you uncomfortable, don't force yourself to read/read with caution

[trigger warnings]the following chapter will contain: vulgar language, and talks of sexual/spiritual corruptionif this makes you uncomfortable, don't force yourself to read/read with caution

————— ♱ —————

— KIM TAEHYUNG WANTED WHAT HE COULDN'T HAVE, AND THE MINUTE HE SET HIS SIGHTS ON HIM, HE FELT AS IF HE'D NEVER BE SATISFIED UNTIL HE HAD HIM; it made it all the more appealing that the Archangel favoured him. Namjoon always had favourites, it was nice to know he hadn't changed much over the years.

Archangel Kim Namjoon — the best of the best. How thrilling it would be to ruin his little toy.

Taehyung had experienced carnal thoughts before when it came to his prey, but he'd never felt like this before. He wanted to do more than promise him everything with the intention of giving him nothing. Tricking him into a one sided love just wouldn't do; he wanted — no needed — him to worship him as if he were a god. His god perhaps. He wanted to run his hands over his body into places they shouldn't be: between his naked thighs, over the globes of his ass; he wanted to know what his lips tasted like and how soft his wings felt beneath his touch. Would he shiver in delight if he ran his fingers across the spines of his feathers?

Taehyung wanted to sink his teeth into his smooth skin, leaving bruises and love bites behind. He wanted to bury himself inside of him, marking him not only from the outside, but the inside as well. What would he taste like if he swallowed him down — did he sound pretty when he moaned? He'd never fucked an angel before and he'd never know happiness again until he did. Taehyung wanted to make a mess of his mind, body and soul, and then, perhaps, he'd ruin him.

Getting him to the edge would be a challenge — he saw the way the Archangel sheltered him from certain horrors. Typical. He'd have to get him alone first, but once he was there with him, it wouldn't be too hard to get inside his head and fill it with all sorts of nonsense.

He wondered what it would take to make him fall.

————— ♱ —————

happy friday