four

————— ♱ —————

————— ♱ —————

— PARK JIMIN WOULD NOT NOTICE THE PAIR OF EYES THAT WATCHED HIM FROM THE VOID FOR QUITE SOME TIME. Much to Taehyung's dismay, his attention was elsewhere. He spent countless hours sitting on the edge with his back turned to the void, watching the mortals, but when he got bored of that, his attention was on the Archangel.

Taehyung had assumed the obsession ran only one why, but he could now see just how fond Jimin was of the older — possibly even in love, though Taehyung doubted the angel even knew what love was.

Jimin could listen to Namjoon preach for hours to the point that it annoyed Taehyung. (It wasn't like Namjoon was special, that his teachings held any real meaning. It was the same spiel over and over and over again). It often made him wonder, was he jealous? Perhaps. He so desperately wanted Jimin to look at him the way he looked at the older. He wanted his undivided attention as he offered him pretty lies.

Demons were selfish things and Taehyung didn't want to share such a sweet thing with anyone, least of all Kim Namjoon. He wanted Jimin all to himself and he'd do anything to get him; at least...until he was finished with him. He didn't care what got its hands on him when he was done. He would be fair game then, and nobody — not even his perfect Archangel — could save him.

————— ♱ —————

completely forgot that yesterday was update date, so I will be posting chapter five as well today