Chapter 15 I don't wanna know.

I walked back into the house it was around 3 am and the house was quiet. I shouldn't have said any of that to him at all I wasn't even dating him and I'm the one who just broke his heart.

I walked upstairs and into Tobias' room to see if he was awake and he was.

"Can we talk please.?" I asked him.

"Ya come in." He tells me.

I walked into the room closing the door behind me I looked up at Tobias and started to cry.

"Where is Ace.?"

"With Dom and Kaeya they went to get food."

I took a deep breath in and walked to Tobias bed and he pulls me into a cuddle.

" I like Ace well I love him and I always have. We weren't dating I just said them things to brake him like he did to me when he told me all that shit in front of everyone." I tell him while wiping away a tear.

"Shit Ganyu you need to make back up with him he likes you a lot some mistakes get made but that's alright."

"I need to speak to him."

We both walk out of the bedroom together and everyone is looking at us like we did something.

☆ ~Ace ~☆

I had a phone call from one of Tobias' men saying Ganyu just went into his room and he heard her moaning. What are they playing at maybe having that 3sum was a big mistake.

We walked into the house and we saw them both walking out of his room it looked like she was crying and not having sex but why would I believe that?

"Down here now!" I yell at them both.

"What's up Ace.?" Tobias asked me.

"Why don't you tell me how was fucking her again.?" I yell at him.

"What.?" He says walking forward to me.

"Oh come off it Tobias one of your men told me she walked into your room and heard her moan."

I looked at her and I felt nub how could she even do this to me? Tobias knows I liked her from the start as well proving you can't trust anyone.

"Excuse me I didn't have sex with Tobias I went to talk to him about YOU! So pleases fucking enlighten me who the fuck it was." She yells out making Kaeya look at her.

"It was Ryan." Dom and Kaeya tell her.

She pulls out Dom's gun and walks into the meeting room slamming the door as she walks in. I walked in after her and she moved towards Sangonomiya.

"Why the fuck are you telling Ace I was having sex with Tobias you fucking weirdo." She yells.

I looked at Ryan who was laughing while drinking his beer.

"Thought it would be funny plus soon you be having everyone here right.?" He says I pulled out my gun and at the same time as Ganyu we both shot him in the head.

I walked over to her and picked her up slamming her to the wall. I pulled her into me and I started to attack her lips with mine I don't care who's watching.

"Can we eat please then you both can fuck." Dom laughed out.

I let go of her and pulled her into a hug.

"Will you be my girlfriend.?" I asked her.

She didn't say anything she pulled me into her and I picked her up she leaned into me and said. "I'm scared if you hurt me Ace I know we weren't dating before but I'm scared." She whispered into my ear.

"Princess I promise I wont hurt you."

"Okay yes."

I kissed her on the lips and the members of my and Tobias gang came running in.

"Boss it's time."