Chapter 24 Dear mom.

☆ ~Ace ~☆

It's been a week. A week since I've last seen the love of my life. since I've heard her voice. smelled her scent, kissed her lips, pulled her close to me and one week since everyone lost her. My life started crumbling from that moment on.

3 days after the mission, I woken up in my office sorting out everything with work Tobias ain't been the same since either same as James. Her bestfriend keeps crying but isn't we all. She was the love of my life and today is her funeral.

My office door comes flying open and in walks the boys.

"Ace get the fuck ready for the funeral now.!" Tobias yelled.

I just can't do it I can't say goodbye to her and that's the hardest part.

"I can't do this without her." I tell them as tears began to fall.

Dom collapsed onto the ground as well none of us have healed.

"Guys she wouldn't want this, She wouldn't wanna see 3 mafia dons crying she will be pissed and you all know it." Her bestfriend says. I looked at her and she holding Paimon in her arms.

I took a deep breath and looked at everyone. "Okay lets say our last goodbyes to our princess." I get a hold of Paimon and walked out of my office.

✧༺♥༻∞4 years later༻∞♥✧༺

❃Tobias POV❃

I have been struggling to get out of bed lately. Well not just me but Ace for sure and Kaeya and Dom. I think it's the fact Ganyu 4 year anniversary is coming up quite quickly and we all still haven't finished grieving especially Ace and me.

Ace went on a killing rampage since she pasted. Kaeya been killing people anything and whoever pissed him off but not the 3 kids. Dom well he now a mafia don.

Ace has Paimon with him all the time now after finding out she has really bad asthma.

We don't mention her name in front of Ace yet just incase he snaps and kills one of us James has been around all the time. I think he's going to move in.

The front door knocked with a bang and me, James and Ace ran towards the door. We opened the door but no one was their. I looked down and saw a letter with a rose on it.

I picked it up and went inside. I open the letter and all it says was G.

I looked at Ace and James and showed them the letter.

"G.?" James says.

"G" for fucking what." Ace says as well.

"I'm not sure but we will find out one way or another." I say whiles putting the letter on the kitchen table.

___

10 YEARS LATER.!

**✿❀Paimon❀✿**

Dad given me his phone so I could leave a message on mom phone as later we are going to her grave.

Phone Call.📱

"Hi mom it's been 10 years since you have been gone and all three of us are now 10. Dad working all the time. Uncle Tobias , Dom and Kaeya work all the time too Sangonomiya is always sad. Mom they all are sad even we are. Dad goes on about you all the time. Me, Klee and our stupid brother spends time at your grave all the time same as dad. I wish you was here to make dad happy again mom. We miss you and we love you always mom until we meet again."

Phone call ends.📱

☆ ~Ace ~☆

I pick up my phone and rang my princess. It goes to get voice mail like it always dose there's not a day that goes by I don't miss her laugh.

Phone call 📱

"H-hello princess my love it's been 10 years and not a day goes by that I don't think of you. I miss you so fucking much the girls just look like you so much and its hard I just want you back in my arms again princess. I want to end it so bad to be with you but I know its selfish and I know you don't want that and I need to stay alive because of our girls and our son. Just save me a place in the passenger seat my love. I will ring later to tell you how the girls and our son has been until next time I love you. Come home and shout at me come home and fix my broken heart. I want you to come back to me but I know that's never going to happen because your gone.. Ganyu I miss you. Save me a spot in the passenger seat because I will be there shortly my love.

End of phone call.📱

Hello everyone I hope you liked the story.

Thank you so much for everyone who Voted and comment.

Book 2 cover