Chapter 19 Will you be my.

I was woken to Sangonomiya coming into my room. I looked up at her and she had the biggest smile on her face.

"So I saw your still pregnant."

"Of course."

I looked around the bedroom and Ace was no where to be seen. "Where is he.?" I asked her.

As she was going to reply the bedroom door came open and Ace walks in "I'm going to get ready." He said as he entered the bathroom.

I get out of bed and started to get ready myself by the time I was done he got out. Ace was standing at the bathroom door with water dripping from him with his towel hanging low. I smiled at him from the mirror I was standing at.

"You know I can see you eye fucking me right." He chuckled.

"I know that's the point." I tell him.

___

We now at dinner and Ace just finished his drink.

"Princess I want to ask you a question."

"Go ahead." I smiled.

"Since the first time I saw you in college, I never thought you would be mine. My heart is yours Ganyu, I can't imagine how my life would be without you I'm crazy about you princess. You make me happy you made me feel emotion I thought I would never feel and I would die for you."

"I-I don't know what to say Ace." I was so speechless.

"You don't need to say anything yet princess." He got up from his seat and took out a red box and kneeled on his knee.

"Princess, will you make me the happiest man on this earth and marry me.?" I put and hand over my mouth and started tearing up from the happiness. "YES!, a million times YES!" I got up from my seat and he took my right hand and slid the gorgeous ring on it.

He stood up and pulled my waist towards him and we captured our lips.

"Your my gorgeous fiancé."

"And your my sexy man."

"I'm officially the happiest man alive, I love you Mrs Heinz." I laughed pulling him into a hug.

"I love you so much Ace." He kissed my hand.

"I love you so much to Ganyu."

__

We are back at the house and I'm sitting with Sangonomiya in the Livingroom watching teen wolf.

Ace came over to me and wrapped his arms around me and kissed my cheek.

"Hello princess."

"Hello baby." I caressed his face and smiled.

"We are going to train the new kids now. We'll will be done in 5 hours." I hummed an ok.

They left for training and we started watching teen wolf again until they get back.

"So soon to be Mrs Heinz I see." My bestie speaks up.

"Ya I wouldn't change it for the world." I tell her.

I laid my head onto Sangonomiya lap and let sleep take over me.