TADASHI X READER

For anyone who was on Team Tadashi, this is your chance to shine!

I present you. . . a slight spin-off of this duology! :D You're probably wondering what that is.

Well, it's basically another you in the same universe as this story. And if it's Tadashi x Reader, guess what?

Tadashi didn't die :D

HERE COME THE FANGIRLS RUN RUN RUN

You're probably thinking, "Wow Clover you freaking troll I tried tears because of this stupid story and Tadashi's death I'm so done. yOU PLANNED THIS FROM THE START DIDN'T YOU."

Yes I did, you clever panda.

Summary:

You've never really liked robots, ever since you saw how they moved on their own like zombies. But it wasn't just a 'ew-it's-a-robot-go-away' feeling, it was fear. A long time ago, your best friend's head fell off, revealing she was just an experimental robot created by the elite robot constructors in your town. As you grew up, you made sure not to encounter that team ever again. Unfortunately, they lived in your city, so you decided to move once you had the chance. In your new home, you befriended two people. To your dismay, they were obsessed with robot building. You finally joined the bandwagon, building your own robots here and there. But the fear returned once you realized the elite bot building team was after you, with a new robot, TH - 117, aka Tadashi Hamada.

Note: Don't worry, you won't be kissing a robot.

Yeah, check it out on my profile! :D #TeamTadashi

~Clover

You have to read Love, Hiro, or else you won't get anything.