Chapter Eighteen: A Morning With Hiro

You laughed. "Uh, what?"

"Forget it. Don't talk to me." Hiro sat on the couch after putting (Decent Movie) in the DVD tray. He sat there, his chin propped up on his hand. 

You were silent. "Hiro-"

"No." He kept his eyes glued onto the TV.

You pulled your legs up onto the couch and hugged them. "Okay, well, I'm just going to sleep."

"I thought you were too scared," Hiro replied, watching the movie. You didn't bother to respond, just closed your eyes and drifted into a dreamless sleep.

* * *

You woke up early the next day because you were freezing. Forcing your eyes open, you sat up and rubbed your eyes. Hiro was curled up right next to you, snoring softly. The sun was peeking out of the San Fransokyo Bay, and a few cars were driving lazily up the street. 

"Awake already?" Hiro said suddenly. You glanced down at him. He was blinking up at you innocently. You looked down at yourself, and realized you were wearing Hiro's blue jacket. 

"Aren't you cold?" You pulled it off and tossed it to him. He didn't bother to catch it, so it flopped onto his face. 

"Do you think the doors are unlocked by now?" Hiro asked instead. He yanked the jacket off his face and put it on. 

"Maybe." You opened the door, and the halls were lit up. "Hey, look, the janitor must be here already. Let's go."

"Are you crazy? If we just go strolling down the hall, then we'll get in trouble. We can just stay here and wait for students to arrive," Hiro suggested.

"Fine," you agreed, closing the door. You sank back into the couch, your teeth chattering. Why do they have to turn on the AC when it's barely 6 AM? Sure, it's summer, but it's still cold now. Hiro sat down next to you, and you both stared at the clock, willing it to hurry up and get to 8 AM. 

* * *

After what seemed like forever, the door flew open and Tadashi, Honey, Gogo, Fred, and Wasabi all busted into the room. "There you are!" Tadashi gasped.

"Where else would we be?" Hiro grumbled at the sight of his brother.

"We were locked in," you explained to the group. "And we just stayed here for the night."

"Ooooh," Fred hinted, waggling his eyebrows. Gogo shushed him. 

"Aunt Cass was so worried," Tadashi said gently to his brother.

"Yeah, and you were worried about (Y/N) and not me!" Hiro snapped. Everyone jumped.

"Hiro, that's ridiculous," Tadashi said sharply.

"Oh, yeah? You're the one who said she was cute," Hiro argued. 

Tadashi's face flushed. "Yeah, but you're the one who said she was pretty," he shot back. Honey, Gogo, Fred, and Wasabi all looked at you, who was about to die. 

"I'm going to go," you mumbled, staggering out of the door. In a daze, you headed back towards your lab. 

Once you were safely inside, you plopped down on your chair. This is was too much to handle. Ever since the Hamada brothers met you, your life had been a mess.

* * *

Sorry for the short chapter xC

But who do you vote for? Team Tadashi or Team Hiro?

~Clover