Chapter Twenty-Seven: I Get a Dress

Hiro looked at you, his eyes filled with. . . sadness.

"Are you okay?" you asked, stepping away from him.

Hiro nodded, then turned away. "Okay, guys, see you guys tomorrow!" He pulled off his helmet and shook out his fluffy black hair. He looked back at you. "Bye. . . (Y/N)."

"Bye," you mumbled quietly, and walked away.

* * *

"Okay, okay, look at this!" Michiko whipped out a pale (F/C) dress that was huge. It looked like a marshmallow. Funnily enough, Baymax popped into your head when you saw it.

"She's going to have to walk through a door sideways if she gets that," Hoshi piped up.

Michiko stared at it thoughtfully. "I suppose so."

You stared around the huge store. It was pretty fancy, and everything looked overpriced. You pulled out a long, silky (S/F/C) dress off the rack. "This looks decent."

"That's a nightgown," Hoshi snorted.

You stared at the tag. "Wow, I never knew nightgowns cost over seventy dollars," you said sarcastically. You put it back on the rack.

Michiko reappeared with three dresses. "Try these on," she encouraged, gesturing towards the dressing room. Hoshi chose a dress for herself and the both of you went into the changing room.

You slipped on the first dress. It was pale yellow, and it wasn't itchy, but it made you look like a banana. Definitely no. You tried on the second one. Too blah.

"How's it going?" Hoshi asked from behind the metal divider.

"Um, fine." You pulled off the dress and picked up the third one. After putting it on, you looked at yourself in the mirror. The torso half was black, but the bottom flowed out like wings of a. . . majestic. . . unicorn. The bottom was silky and (F/C), and it tickled your bare legs. It was strapless and simple. You liked it.

You stepped out of the little changing room at the same time Hoshi did. Hoshi was wearing a short, coral-colored dress that was strapless and had a fluffy hem. A brown, braided belt circled her waist. The dress looked nice against her wavy brown hair.

"You look great!" Hoshi said with genuine kindness.

"Thanks," you mumbled. 

"Both of you look beautiful. Do you want to get it?" Michiko snapped a picture before you could object and sent it toyour father.

"Yeah, sure." You wanted to get it over with.

"I'll get this dress," Hoshi agreed.

"Alright, then! Remember- only two weeks left until the wedding. We need to prepare!" Michiko said excitedly.

* * *

You sat in your dark bedroom. You didn't bother to turn on the light, just sat there, staring at your phone. The door opened, and your dad peeked in. "Time for bed, (Y/N)," he said.

"'Night, Dad," you mumbled.

Your father shut the door, and soon, the house was silent. 

You sighed and put your phone down. So much was happening. Callaghan, the wedding, SFIT, and the drama with the Hamada brothers.

"(Y/N)!" a voice whispered. You jumped and looked towards the window. Was it the creepy man who looked in the window? You were about to whip out some martial arts moves when you realized it was Tadashi and Hiro, sitting on Baymax.

"What are you guys doing here?" you demanded, not bothering to whisper. "There's something called a door."

"(Y/N), suit up," Hiro said, his eyes wide with fear. "Callaghan's loose."

* * *