Chapter 11

Chapter 11

It is early hours of morning and I have prepared myself with Rethabile for school and I? Well I am still trying to get my things sold and also trying to find a suitcase for my clothes too that will be quiet big enough for my things. I informed Thulani about my day this morning when he called and he told me that he is going to come and help me for the day of which I appreciate as much. 
I help Rethabile with tying her hair properly and she looks at me and blinks her eyes before she smiles.
“Mvelo?”,She says.
“Yes Rethabile”,I reply to her and then I turn her around and fix her uniform well.
“Are you leaving?”,she asks.
“Yes I am”,I cannot hide it. She has to know and adjust to that.
“Why? You don't love it here?”,She asks.
“I love it but I have to go home now”
She turns around and she looks at me.
“Who am I going to stay with when Mimi is not here?”,I look at her.
“You will stay with the twins”,I say with a little smile on my face.
“They are boring sometimes”,Haibo.
“Don’t worry I will visit okay?”,She nods.
“Now give me a kiss”,She smiles hiding her face with her hands before she leans in and gives me a light perk. 
I take her bag and I go to the fridge and take out a fruit for her. I take my bag as well. We walk out and I lock the room and I take my hand into hers.  I see Thulani's car parking outside.  He steps out of the car as soon as he sees us approaching.
“That is the man that bought Ice cream for me”,She says.
“Yes baby”,We reach his car.
“Good morning”, he says.
“Morning Malome”,Rethabile says and sheilds herself behind me. 
“Rethabile come”,She holds my hand and doesn't let me go. 
“She seems shy”
“Are we going with him?”,Rethabile asks.
“Yes, We will take you to school”,Thulani mentions.
“If I get ice cream again”,She mentions now smiling.
“Lets go to school Rethabile”,Thulani chuckles.
I get her inside the car and Thulani opens the door for me and I get inside. 
We put on our seat belts before he starts to drive off with me directing him to Rethabile's school. She is more talkative now than she was before and she is asking questions and alot of them that Thulani gladly answers. When we get to her school Thulani opts to help her out and she waves at me and says her goodbyes before they leave and he drops her off at the gate and stays a bit watching her go inside before he comes back and gets inside the car.
It is a bit chilly today so the heater was a bit on to make the car warm. 
“I didn't get to greet you properly”,He mentions stealing a glance at me.
“Morning Ntaka”,I say and he smiles.
“Good morning MaZungu. Where are we going first?”,He mentions.
“I want to buy a suitcase that I will put my stuff in to take home. I also want try other places that will take my things and buy them from me.”,I mention.
“Why don't you take them home with you?”,He asks.
“It will be pricey for me to get a truck that will take all of my stuff and go to Kzn with it”,I mention.
“Mmmh,So you would take them home if you could?”,He asks.
“Yes”
I mention. He nods his head.
“I will make a plan then”,I frown slightly.
“What plan?”,I ask.
“Don’t worry about it. Let's go and get that suitcase you want”,I nod my head
“Okay then”
“Let’s start with Breakfast before anything else”
“You didn't eat?”
“No, I wanted to have breakfast with you”,I smile.
“Okay”

QOPHELO MZIMELA

I have been bothered. Bothered with what Nomvelo said to me the other day and I have had time to evaluate myself as a person. Had I came on hard on her? I thought being honest with how I feel on the get go will be best and also stating my intention of having her in my life than to play along with no intention of being that. 
Here I was thinking that we are going some where and that I was taking things as slowly as possibly can be.  Maybe just maybe I became too much and she thought that she will have a problem with Nonkonzo and all this polygamy thing in it but she has nothing to worry about because I will take care of everything. 
She ran off and I haven't seen her since that day when she left and I haven't been to the pub since then so today I am hoping I get to catch her attention and also try to reason and apologize if it is necessary. I love her and I do not think that I would want to loose her for my silly mistakes that can be fixed in the end. 
I just took a shower and now I am dressed. Nonkonzo is in the house downstairs preparing some breakfast for us as she woke up earlier than I did. She came back home the other day with a sore shoulder and I was concerned about what happened and she told me that her bones were just in pain but the swelling came and she went to the doctor but she seems better now. 
I am still trying to plan a getaway for the both of us. We need it and I would love to show some appreciating that she is agreeing to atleast let Nomvelo be part of our lives some day and I want to show her that I love her for that. 
I finish getting dressed up and I go out of the bedroom grabbing my things before I left and I went downstairs.
The sizzling sounds coming from the kitchen can be heard. I rush to the kitchen and I see her dressed up already in her work outfit without the subtle heels but she has slippers on. 
I quickly go and wrap my arms around her waist and softly kiss her neck and she giggled lightly and turns around to me leaving the plates that she was setting up. She lands a kiss on my lips and holds the sides of my face.
“Food is almost ready”,she mentions.
“You look beautiful this morning”
“I am happy”,I smile and then give her a forehead kiss.
“Will you be at the office today?”,She asks as I move away from her going to the fridge to get some bottled water.
“No, I will be at the pub”
“Ohw,why?”,she asks.
I turn around to look at her.
“I need to talk to Nomvelo”,she looks at me blankly.
“Why?”
“She said something that disturbed me the last time so I just want to clear the air”
“You must love her don't you?”
She turns around and her back faces me.
“Nono please.”
“I am just saying”
“Okay I will not talk to her”,I will I just don't want to hurt her.
“Please don't ”,I just nod my head.
“Okay, I am famished”,I go and sit on the high right across her and drink my water as I wait for her.