Chapter 31

Chapter 31

QOPHELO MZIMELA

He stood before me with hands deep in his pockets and I don't know what to say first because I have already greeted. We have never had a moment where it is this awkward instead we would either fall into comfortable silence or we would be talking about. There is a lot to talk about right now beside the tension between us but many other things too. 
“I don't like the tension between us,this hate between us”,I sigh as I spit those words out. 
“I don't hate you, I don't know about you but I would hate you unless you would provoke me to an extent that I harbour hate in my heart”,I say.
“Well, whatever it is that is going on between us”
Silence falls upon the both of us as we are standing wide by side looking into the beautiful garden.
“I didn't think you would come”,I say.
“I didn’t intend to do so.”,I feel saddened by that. He turns to look at me. 
“Nomvelo was the one who dragged me here”,That. That is why we are here. 
“I was hurt by the fact that you married Nomvelo behind my back”
“I wouldn't have went for Nomvelo if she as much wanted to be with you but she chose to be with me out of her own free will”,I sigh.
“I know. Let us not fight over a woman”
“I am not going to fight you over my wife”,I smile a little. 
“I am happy that you gave love a chance”
“Nomvelo is an easy woman to love”,She sure is. 
He smiles and lets out a young chuckle before he composed himself. 
“Let's bury this thing and be what we used to be”,I say and he looks at me. 
“Sure”,We shake hands after that and he holds mine a bit firmly.
“Come after my wife in any way I will deal with you and not be easy as I have been these past few months”,He says.
“Don’t worry about it”,He nods and let's go of my hand. 
“Do visit with your wife.Nomvelo would be happy”,He says.
“We will”,He nods and walks off after that. 
I breathe out not realising that I was actually holding in my breath. Maybe it is because of the way he looked at me that he meant every word that he said and I know that Thulani does not joke about anything when he looks at you in that manner so as the time accompanied by what he said.
I turn around and I walk off going to find Nonkonzo. Last time I checked her she was taking a shower just from waking up, we are going to have some breakfast with the whole family at around 11 am when everyone is atleast fully awake. 

NOMVELO MZIMELA

I stayed at the lobby seated on the couch while keeping myself occupied with their magazines as I am waiting for Thulani. I really hope that the conversation between him and his brother go well, I would want all this travelling going to waste in any way. A lady comes towards me and she stands infront of me and I look up to her with a faint smile on my face waiting in anticipation for her to speak.
“Nomvelo right?”,She says.
“Yes I am”
“I am Zenelo with an X, Nqubeko's wife”,She says.
“Oh, Uhm nice to meet you Xenelo”,She smiles and sits down next to me.
“So you are married to Thulani?”
“Yes”
“Mmh must be nice. Atleast I have two new sister wives now. Holding this family alone for the past few years has not been easy”,I just nod my head. 
“You know Angela right?”,I feel uncomfortable being in her presence.
“Yes”
“She was a gem in Thulani's eyes”,I faintly smile. 
I close the magazine.
“I need the bathroom. I am pressed I will be back soon”,I say.
“Okay do come back soon we are going to have family breakfast. You are family now”,She says and I just move away from her going to find where this man is. 
I don't think I am fond of that woman much. Maybe with time I will be but for now I am not.  I find Thulani making his way back inside and we meet each other by the entrance. 
“How did it go?”
“It went okay”,I smile.
“I am happy you guys talked”
“Yeah, we can leave now”
“And your parents?”
“We will just call them. I want us home now”,I sigh.
“Okay”
“Did you find your sister?”
“No I did not but I will call her”,He nods and kisses my forehead.
“Asambe manje akumele Abantu abashadile bahlale kakhulu endaweni( people who are married are not supposed to stay out alot)”,He smirks.
“Who said so?”
“It is a known theory”
“Well that theory is something else.”
“Let's go”,We turn to walk out of this place and go home to our comfort zone. 

NOMVULA ZUNGU

I have been constantly groaning because of this man shifting now that he is awake.  He was laying like he was dead when he was sleeping and now in his shifting he is making me feel utmost discomfort as well.
“Hayi Lange you are disturbing me”
“It is almost 10 am.”
“So?",I speak with my eyes closed.
“We should be awake”,I open my eyes and I look at him.
“You are annoying me right now"
“Are you grumpy in the morning?”
“Yes I am”
“Okay I will give you some space”,he says and tries to get out of the bed but I roll over him and I am laying on top of him. 
“Let's stay in bed for a little while”
He wraps his arms around my body and gives me a forehead kiss.
“How are you feeling right now?”,He asks. 
“Numb, I am afraid of even going to pee”,I say.
“It cannot be that bad”,He says with a smile on his lips amused by this. 
“It is, you were the one busy making me swallow my words”,I say. 
“You enjoyed it though”,I smile. 
I mean he knows how to satisfy a woman beyond her thinking of being satisfied
“I will take that smile as a yes”,We even left on the middle of the wedding for this but I do not regret it at all.  There are many more weddings I will attend. This is not the first and last one. 
He kisses my neck and I feel shivers go through my spine that moment. 

NONKONZO MZIMELA

I wore a nice dress that is long enough as I am going to have some breakfast with my in laws and my family as well. Qophelo told me that he is going to find his brother. So he left me while I was getting ready to actually be taken and go to where breakfast is. The door open as I run my fingers on my dress and play with my ring. My husband walks in and I smile while looking at him and run upto him and wrap my arms around his neck before I lay a kiss on his lips. 
“Hey baby ”
“Did you talk to your brother?”
“Yes we did talk and we are fine now.  We got an invite to his house”,I don't really want to see Nomvelo.
“Oh okay”,He nods and kisses my lips.
“You smell so good Mrs Mzimela”,I blush.
“Stop it”,I say.
“You look wonderful too”,I giggle.
“Now you are just being cheesy. Let's go”,he nods and we leave the place. 
We go to the lobby and we are escourted to the dining hall and majority of our family is there. 
My mother in law comes to give me a hug and we share one before we let go and I hug my mother and greet everyone else before we sit down.
“Where is Thulani and his wife?”,my mother in law asks.
“They left early, he had to go back to Durban urgently”,Qophelo says and my mother in law just keeps her silence.
“Has anyone seen Langelihle. I haven't seen him since yesterday during church”,my mother says as well with a frown on her face. 
No one answers her as we don't know where he is and where he disappeared off to in a province that he does not even know that well.  Our breakfast buffet arrives and we get to dish up for ourselves that moment. I stand up and dish up for Qophelo as my in laws are here but if they were not here I would not be even bothering. I am asking him what he wants and what he likes and he tells me.what he likes and wants. I dish up for him and give him his plate and do my own plate too then I settle and have some breakfast.  Nothing warms my heart than seeing this infront of me.  It is beautiful to watch.

NOMVELO MZIMELA

We were quiet through out the whole ride going home until we arrived there and went home.  When we got home I rushed to the bedroom and threw my body on the bed. I am feeling tired and I just need to take a moment and actually have some sleep with no disturbances at all or anything of that sort. 
“For someone who didn't want to leave as yet you sure are glad to be home”
“I missed this bed”,He chuckles and takes off his shoes and lays his body ontop of me and I let him be. 
He does not have his entire weight on me so he is not that heavy to have on me. 
“Now I understand why sometimes you like sleeping on me”,he says.
“You see?”,He nods. 
He rolls off me and then rests next to me.
”I feel so tired”,I say.
“Rest and sleep. I will cook”,I nod my head.
He kisses my lips as I close my eyes and he gets off the bed, grabs a fleece and covers me with it before walking out of the room.