Chapter 47

Chapter 47

Whom ever was supposed to come did arrive with the  baby cot for the triplets big enough for them. Thulani just stepped outside to take a call while these people got busy in our bedroom and I have moved the triplets with me to the living room as they are all now awake and I have them in this little small portable rocking bed and we are all watching some TV. Well I am watching the fashion police at the moment and I quiet enjoy the show. I miss doing a piece and it has been some time since I did. Aneni is still there and they are still holding the fort with all my other co-workers with the little that I have and I am so grateful to have them because I do not know what I would have done to get to what things to be done as yet.
My phone rings and I quickly take it removing my eyes from these three that are laying there in a still position with their eyes wandering around. 
It's my mother. I know a part of her wants to be here in a flash to assist me and I appreciate it also with my mother in law but also they have husband's and they cannot leave their homes just for me.  Thulani and I will figure out the issue with the triplets.  I answer it.
“Hello ma”,I answer.
“Nomvelo my baby. How are you? How are the kids? Did you arrive at home well? You didn't tell me that”,I want to laugh with the way she is speaking.
“Yes we arrived well Mah and the kids are okay so as Thulani and I”,I say. 
“Okay, are you still okay?”
“Yes ma. Don't worry I will call when I need help”
“Okay don't hesitate to do so.  Do not let some girl be hands on with your kids. Those things are dangerous”,she is warning me about Nannies.
“Yes I will do so mah.”
“Okay I love you”
“I love you too”,She hangs up. 
Even when I am married for the second time my mother still worries about me but also I am her fragile daughter so I understand her worry about me. She was also worried like this when Nomvula had her daughter.That is what I know. 
I sit with my boys for a while before I stand up and I quickly go to the kitchen to get some fruits to eat. 
I get back from there and I sit down with them. Thulani appears from the bedrooms and he comes to us. 
“They are almost done in the bedroom”,he says.
“That is quick”
“They are quick”,He says.
“How are things with starting the company?”,I ask. 
“They are going well,soon the company will be open baby and I have it registered already”,I remember.
Even the space for where the company will be is already there. 
“You should start car looking”,He says as he gets busy on his phone.
“Car? What type of car?”,I ask.
“Anything suitable for you”,He says. 
Well, I haven't been a person who likes driving themselves places. Thulani has been doing it but when I needed to drive I did.  I can afford to buy my own car but I just never saw the use to do so.
“I don't know with the triplets here a big car is nice”,He looks at me and smiles.
“You want one?”, I nod my head and smile.
“Yes”
“Finally”
“The boys will rely on me too to take them somewhere.”,I say.
“I am glad you want a car now”,He says.
Me too, it has been long overdue as well.

BONGANI ZONDI

I breathe in and out as I am seated on Hlubi's chair in the office. Sqalo has been looking at me since I have been seated on this chair and worry was on his face but I kept on giving him a little assuring smile so that he does not have to worry about me as I am not fine. I just didn't expect to see him this soon. Yes my ex husband was a business mogul. I had everything I wanted just not the husband I wished to have in my life and he was not the best. Well starting out it was the best but with time it didn't end in that way and I should have known sooner that he was not the man that I thought he was. 
Hlubi comes back into the office as he was called away for a moment and I look at him and he looks at me. 
“Are you okay?”,He asks.
I nod my head and find myself placing my hand on my stomach and I breathe in and out while slowly rubbing it.
“Are you okay?”,I ask.
“Yes, it was something minor”,He says and looks at Sqalo.
“I need the bathroom”,Sqalo says and he quickly moves away from us. 
Hlubi moves closer to me and he leans in closer to me. 
“Can I take matters into my own hands?”,He asks.
“What do you mean by that?”,I ask.
“I mean just that”,He says.
“Uhm yes...I guess”
“Okay”,He caresses my cheek and he gives me a light perk. 
“Lets take you home”
“And work?”
“I will finish it later on. I am free to go”,I smile.
I am happy to hear that. I don't want to be here anymore and see more of that man again.
“Okay”,Sqalo comes back from the bathroom.
Hlubi helps me off the chair even though I can do that by myself and then they pack up with Sqalo. I cannot wait for Sqalo to start attending school yet again.  That is what I want for him.