Chapter 27

Chapter 27

NOMVULA ZUNGU

The noise from outside was what woke me up from this rest. I felt like my body has went through the most extreme pain I have ever felt before but mostly my head felt that pain.  I sat up and tumbled off the bed and I screech as I land on the floor. The door opens and Lange walsk in holding a t-shirt in his hand while he is shirtless. He comes by my side and he helps me up and places me on the bed.
“I feel awful”,I say.
I realise that moment that I don't have my dress on anymore but I am left in my bra and underwear. 
“You should you were drinking like it is water”,He mentions. 
“Where is my dress?”,I ask softly.
“You vomited on it and my top too”,He says and I notice the bed cover is gone. 
“I don't remember doing that”
“You were out of it”,He mentions.
I keep my silence. I rest my head on the bed and shut my eyes tightly. This pain is really excruciating.
“Do you need water?”,He asks
“I need a concussion for this”,I say.
“What concussion?”,He asks.
I open my eyes and look at him.
“I don't drink so I don't know what you mean”,He says.
“You have never drank?”,I ask.
“Not even a drop”,He says.
“You are like my sister”,He keeps quiet and I sit up. 
“Where is Nonkonzo?”,I ask.
“She was busy dancing on that boy's lap”,I lightly laugh at the tone.
He is not happy that he had witnessed his sister lap dancing for Qophelo.
“Just let her live a bit. She is old now”,I say.
“I still wouldn't be happy to see my sister doing that on another man while tipsy”,He mentions.
“Mmmh”
“I will get one of your friends to get what you wanted”
“Thank you”,He walks out of the room.  I close my eyes and wait for him to come back. 
I feel pressed to and I want to pee.  I get off the bed and hold onto anything near me just so that I do not feel that nauseated. I get to the bathroom and I take a piss and I feel my bladder being lighter. I smile at that and I wipe myself and get off the toilet and take off my underwear and I go and wash it at the sink and hang it in the bathroom and I grab the towel hanging there and take off my bra and hang it too. I drink some water and I look at myself through the mirror. I look quiet awful please. 
I sigh and move to the shower and I open the shower door and get inside and open the cold water. I scream as it touches my skin and I remove the towel off me just so it doesn't stick on me for a moment. I run my fingers on my skin just to get used to the cold water and I stay in there. I feel much better now that I am in this cold shower.
I can never get used to it when I take one after a night of drinking. I tie my weave info a bun and I run my fingers over my body for a while and stay in the shower for a long time. 
I hear a knock on the door and I keep quiet.
“Nomvula”,It is this man. 
“I am coming”,I say and switch off the water and hop out of the shower as my feet are wet. I get out and I look at myself through the mirror and I try to find another towel but I cannot see one.
“Is there a towel there?”,I ask.
“No there is not even one in sight”,He mentions.
“Close your eyes please”
“Why?”
“Don't ask just do it”,
Silence prevails between us. I open the door and find him with his eyes closed. 
“Why am I closing my eyes?”,He asks.
“I am naked and wet”
“Mmmh”,I quickly rush to the bed and wrap myself with the  sheet and tell him to open his eyes. 
“Here is your concussion”,He hands the glass to me and I thank him. 
I close my nose and I drink up the concussion. 
“It doesn't seem to taste nice”
“It is not but it helps”
“You need to leave that man”
”I know, I will”,I say.
I finish up and stay on the bed and he takes off his shoes and gets in bed next to me. He pulls me closer to me just to lay on his chest. 
“I love you Nomvula and I don't like it when you are like this”,I look at him.
“You are just saying so you can get between my legs”
“Do you always fight when someone says something you don't want to hear ?”,He asks.
“I am not fighting it is just I  don't believe everything I hear”
“I am not a man who just talks too without meaning”,He says snd I look at him. 
“Well”,I shrug my shoulders. 
“Can I kiss you since you are a bit sober now?”,He asks.
“Do you have to ask?”,I say.
“I have to before you bite my lips for trying without permission”
I giggle.
“I am not that bad”
“You hit a man back”,I giggle.
“I wouldn't watch him hit me and I am not satisfied with my work”,I say.
“Well it would never happen again”,He says and I look at him before he leans in and captures my lips.
“Your sister is downstairs”,I say through the kiss. 
“I will lock the door”,He mentions and I nod my head.
He kisses my neck and goes to kissing my collar bone before he moves and goes to the door and he locks it and comes towards the bed and gets on it and he kisses my lips and I am wallowed in it at that moment.  I place my hands on his neck and he slowly lowers me to lay on my back while he is hovering over me. 
“We shouldn't go far. I want to do a lot to you but not under another man's roof”,He mentions.
“I won't do much either”,He raises his brow in confusion and I giggle. 
“Don’t be confused”
“I am not just questioning your statement”
“Mmmh”,He gets off me and lays next to me.