Chapter 50

Chapter 50

When I woke up I found my mother in law and father in law in the living room with her by the kitchen island fixing some breakfast. The triplets were asleep and seem to have been taken care off already.  I greet as I walk in and my mother in law turns to me and smiles. 
“Good morning Mvelo. How are you?”,She asks.
“I am well"
“I have made some breakfast and cleaned the house. I want you to rest, taking care of those three babies is not easy”,She says.
“You didn't have to mah”
“Nonsense,Where is Thulani?”,She asks.
“He is still asleep”
“Go and wake him up, ngeke phela alale ilanga lize lingene enqeni(He can't sleep until the sun is in his butt)",I giggle.
“Okay”,I go and drink some water first before I go to the bedroom.
I get in and he is still asleep holding onto the pillow I was resting on.  I get to him and kiss his back before shaking him. 
“Baby wake up”
“Mmmh?”
“Your mother said I should wake you up”,I say.
“Mvelo come and sleep this pillow is not something I should be cuddling with"
“Did you hear what I said?”,I ask.
“Yes, I am sure the triplets are okay”,He says and turns to look at me. 
I place my hands on my hips and look at this man.
“Baby we should be awake. The sun is already out now”
“Baby can we atleast sleep for a hour?”,I give him an hour. 
“Tell you what, we will take a nap during the day with the triplets when it is their nap time. How about that?"
“Not a great deal but okay”,Haibo this man.
“I swear it's like you are on some menstruation or something”,I say.
He sits up.
“Maybe you are the one who is nearing her cycle”,He sits up and gets off the bed.
I grab the pillow and throw it at him and it hits his back he turns to look at me and places his hands  on his waist.
“And then?”,I shrug my shoulders. 
“You know you wouldn't finish this right?”,He asks.
“Well I did”,He takes a pillow and throws it and me and it hits my chest.
“You are the one bullying me”,I say.
“I am not”,I take the pillow and get on the bed and hit him with it. 
“Nomvelo"
“I will tell your mother what you are doing to me”,I smile at home and he frowns. 
“Mxm”,I giggle and crawl closer to him and wrap my arms around his neck and give him a perk.
“You don't have to look this grumpy in the morning while you have a wife like me and kids that look like you”,I say and he smirks. 
“I really have that?”,I nod my head.
“Yes and soon you will be a whole company owner”,I say.
“Aren’t I the lucky one?”,he says.
“You are”,He chuckles and I laugh. 
I give him a perk and he turns it into a kiss.  I break the kiss and look at him. 
“While I go and take a bath, listen to Karyn White, can I stay with you”,He smiles. 
I squint my eyes. 
“Okay I will”,He kisses my forehead and walks away to the bathroom.
I get off the bed and I make it. 
I clean up the bedroom a bit before I go out and get a broom to sweep the room. 
“Where is he?"
“He is still taking a bath”
“oThulani nokugeza ekuseni”,I giggle. 
I get the broom and go to the bedroom.  I sweep the room and when I am done I collect the dirt and then go and throw it away. I quickly get my phone and some ear pods and put them on just to listen to the song and I sit down on the bed and search it up on YouTube before I get it and listen to it. 
He comes out after some time while I was listening to the music. I look at him as he has my lavender towel in his hands wiping his head and neck with it while his navy towel is wrapped around his torso. 
Loving someone makes you see the person infront of you for the beauty they poses inside and out.  Thulani is beautiful inside and out, a husband that I never thought I would love having but got to have.
A father for our children that look like him too very much but have parts of me blended there. I love this man, I don't know how life would've turned out have I not been a widow.  Well I am not saying that I am happy that my ex husband died but I guess things happen for a reason comes in from this. 
He waves his hand infront of me and I remove what is in my ears and look at him. 
“Mmh?”
“Can you lotion me?”,He asks.
“You are lazy today baby”
“I am still going to do some work trust me”,I giggle.
His mother likes shoving her kids around everywhere.
I go to the wardrobe and get his cosmetics and he sits on the bed. 
I start lotioning him and start with his legs. 
I go down on my knees and lotion his feet going up his legs.
“You know what this reminds me off?”,I look up to him.
“No”,He smiles.
“The day I came to ask for you hand in marriage”,I shy away from him while blushing.
“You put everyone in their place and showed them what a gem I am having",He says.
“Stop it please”
“I am being serious MaSengwayo”,I look at him. 
“I know”
“I love you Nomvelo, never forget that”,I stop and look at him.
“I won't”