𝐯. 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬

*slight smut warning

*slight smut warning. not really though*

His lips trailed along her neck, leaving love bites in his wake as his hands trailed along her bare waist.

He moaned softly in her ear, "You're using your magic, aren't you?"

She smirked as she tilted her head to kiss his cheek, "I'm afraid that's all you," She whispered as she felt him poke against her thigh.

Juniper flipped them around so she was sitting on his lip before she held his hands against the wall. He was so close to her, he didn't have to be a vampire to hear the thumping of her heart and feel the heat of her skin.

Kol's eyes left hers, moving down to her exposed chest as he pulled at her hands, "Let me touch you."

The Heartrender smiled, "Not so fast. I'm not done beguiling you," She whispered as she pulled off his white shirt, her magic keeping his hands still.

His breath caught as her fingers traced the outline of his abs. He didn't even care that she knew the effect she had on him.

He needed to have his hands on her, to hold her neck, her waist, her hands. He needed her as much as he needed blood, as much as lungs needed air, and as much as his heart ached for love.

It wasn't the first time she had taken control of his body and it certainly wouldn't be the last.

He stared up at her as she traced his jaw, "Maybe you would suit a beard," She whispered, recalling their past conversation from a week before as she held his chin.

Kol grunted, "Let me go."

"Will I regret it?" Juniper beckoned, her hands leaving his jaw as she gently tugged on his hair.

His eyes closed as a soft whimper escaped his lips, "Let me go and I'll show you."

His sentence hadn't even been finished when her magic disappeared, leaving his hands free to do whatever they pleased.

His hand flew right to her neck, holding it with just enough tightness to earn a gasp. Before Juniper could do anything, his lips met hers and this time, it was her who melted into the kiss.

Kol could hear as her heart pounded in her chest, her blood pumping loudly through her body, and he felt pride surge through him. He enjoyed being in control of her blood flow for once.

The rough skin of his fingers dug into her neck as his other hand pulled the folds of her dress down to her hips before he gripped the soft skin, pulling her closer.