𝐢𝐱. 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲

𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐎𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐬, 𝟏𝟗𝟏𝟐

𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐎𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐬, 𝟏𝟗𝟏𝟐

"Bring me Juniper."

The Heartrender sighed as she pulled herself out of her bed, smiling slightly at Kol's sleeping state. His hair was a mess, slightly knotted and fanning over his face.

His eyes stayed shut as he grabbed her hand, "Not yet."

She grinned as she leaned down and kissed his lips softly, "If I don't go downstairs there is going to be a mass murder soon."

Kol smiled as he pulled her down to him, her chest against his as he held her waist, "That's okay."

"During this past month, we've had to buy twelve new rugs. It's getting annoying."

He buried his nose in her neck, breathing in her scent, "I'll have Rebekah shop for them from now on. She likes shopping... right?"

Juniper chuckled softly, "If you spent more time with her and less in my bed, you'd know the answer to that."

He flipped them over so he was hovering above her, her thighs wrapped around his waist. He stared down at her with a smirk on his face. "Are you getting tired of me?"

She pulled him down by the fabric of his shirt as her lips touched his. "Never. I just think maybe it'd be nice for you to bond with your siblings. Maybe get to know them a little bit?"

His lips moved along her neck before they paused, hovering above hers, "I'd much rather get to know your lips."

"You're already well acquainted with my lips."

"Well, I could always get more acquainted with you–"

Loud bangs came from the floor below them.

"I should really go down there," She told him.

He grumbled and held her a little tighter. "Not yet. Let them fight a little longer."

Another scream sounded from the floor below them.

"I'm going down there now," She told him, her lips slowly leaving his as she stood up from the bed.

Kol breathed out but followed after her.

When they reached the bottom of the stairwell, her eyes widened at the sight. A blonde man stood, back facing her, wearing a blue jacket that went down to his knees with golden designs on the shoulders.

"This man claims to know you, Juniper," Said Klaus as she walked further into the room.

"Turn around," Juniper almost demanded. Kol stared down at her, listening as her heart beat rapidly in her chest.

It sounded like she was terrified.

The man slowly turned, a small smile curving on his lips as he stared at her. "Hello, gorgeous."