𝐯𝐢𝐢. 𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐝

𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐎𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐬, 𝟏𝟗𝟎𝟐

𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐎𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐬, 𝟏𝟗𝟎𝟐

"Why are men so useless, Elijah?" Juniper asked as she leaned against the bar, her eyes scanning over the Crow Club.

The Original, who had been undaggered only a year before, smiled as he looked down at her, "I'm afraid I don't know the answer to that, dear."

She sighed as she watched the men in the bar tackle each other, "Well, that's not very bloody helpful."

"Do you want me to do something?" He asked, his eyes also watching the men brawling.

"No. You should go down to the compound. It appears Tom and Jerry are playing cat and mouse. That never ends well."

He chuckled softly, "I'll stay here. Just in case."

Juniper grinned as she rested her hand on his shoulder, "I don't need you to protect me," She told him before turning away and walking down the stairs.

"Tom! Jerry! Keep your hands to yourselves!" She shouted angrily.

The men didn't stop. Both were clearly too drunk to even hear her.

She sighed, annoyance flooding through her as she held up her hands, slowing their hearts as she brought them to a state of calm.

They slowly moved apart, loopy smiles on their faces, "Sorry, Ms. Zenik."

As the wave of calm left them, the anger re-appeared and a fist smashed against her jaw.

Her eyes hardened as her head whipped to the side from the blow before she turned back to the man.

She cracked her jaw, the bone popping slightly as she glared at the man.

His eyes widened, "I- I'm sorry."

"Get the hell out of my bar or I will kill you in front of all your mates."

As the man scurried out, her eyes met the other man, "Well, are you going to take a shot, too?"

He shook his head quickly, "No, ma'am."

"Good," She muttered, her gloved fingers picking a bill out of her pocket before handing it to the man, "Go to a doctor. It looks like you have a broken fist."

As she walked back to the Mikaelson, he stared at her with worry.

She nonchalantly sat next to him before she began sipping on her drink once again, "I rest my point. Men are useless."

"You're hurt."

She glanced over at him, "No shit. I'm fine."

"You're bleeding."

She wiped her lip, red blood glistening on the black leather, "It appears so. Why are you here again?"

"Niklaus asked me to bring you back to the compound."