[jayson tatum | smut ]

smut warning ⚠️

it's a little bit after 1 in the morning, and i was currently hearing out for the boys to come back from the club

it's a little bit after 1 in the morning, and i was currently hearing out for the boys to come back from the club. the door opened and i heard loud voices, including jayson. sighing in relief, i roll over so my back was facing the door, which happened to be closed.

now that they were safe in the hotel, my eyes slowly close. it took me a minute to start drifting into a deep slumber but that wasn't long until i heard a knock and the door being opened, i turn my body and jayson was entering, taking off his shirt.

"uh uh, back to your room." i shake my head at him pointing back at the door. jayson frowned just about ready to climb in the bed.

"what why?" of course there's something going on between jayson and i but we haven't made it official or admit our feelings yet — well, i have. i was just waiting on him.

"because you're drunk."

"no i'm not, i swear i'm not." he met eyes with me, not breaking the contact. "name three things you see, and what's my full name?" i waited for him to start speaking.

jayson huffed loudly, sitting at the edge of the bed rolling his eyes. "i see your ring light, set on mood . . purple, under the name of sexy lavender, your mirror, which i look real fine in, and your titties, needing to be jiggled in my face." jayson slyly smirked, placing his hand at my ankles.

he isn't drunk, but i'm sure he had a shot or two.

"you can sleep in here but no funny business, you gotta get up before 9." i tell him getting back to position to fall back to sleep.

"fuck." he cursed under his breath while i heard the movements he was making. "jay, can you not make so much noise?"

he didn't respond but the movements kept continuing. i lean up and he was pacing back and forth, pressing down his manhood.

"no way." i mumble, then lightly laughing. "it's not funny." jayson said, as he grit through his teeth.

"how do you get hard over nothing?" i sat up and fold my arms. "i'm in front of a beautiful ass woman, this never happens.." jayson admits.

there's only one way to solve this and it will only happen if he allows it. i met him down at the edge of the bed, pulling him towards me. jayson breath hitched when my hand went to the waistband of his clothing, batting my eyelashes up to him, i went to speak but he nodded his head. i started unzipping and unbuttoning his jeans shoving them down then his underwear. his dick sprang up against his stomach, hissing at the cool air now that he was free.

taking him in hand, i spat on the tip letting it glide down his member before pumping him.

jayson breath hitched again, watching dangerously close to me attaching my mouth around the tip. fitting the most of him in her mouth, and fiddling with his balls, his legs started to buck, "shit." he cursed.

hollowing him inside of my mouth, i could hear his grunts and slight moans, mentally smirking and getting giddy since i knew i was doing a good job.

"shit!" he strangled out louder moaning as i look up at him through my eyelashes, bobbing my head up and down.

jayson's hand laid at the back of my head, bucking his hips forward. i could feel him twitching in my mouth, knowing he was about to bust. "i'm finna bust." he admits.

i take him out of my mouth, he groaned missing the feeling of my mouth on him, i stuck out my tongue to swallow his kids.

he took hold of his shaft pumping himself and releasing his seed on her tongue.

jayson eyes lowered, lustfully staring down at me. "get on all fours." he demands.

"oh no, uh uh , i helped you get rid of your problem , and that was all. you have to be up at 8." i shake my head backing up only for him to crawl forward on the bed to me.

i am doomed.

"i don't give a fuck, get on all fours before it be some shit." he growled at me.

"we're in a suite with your teammates." i tell him.

"they're fuckin passed out, drunk off their ass — turn yo ass around." jayson flipped me over, and propped my body up. i began to pray.

without warning, he slammed right into me when my panties were free off my body.

quickly dickly moment

here's to the second book!
how y'all feeling on this beautiful Sunday?

vote and comment thank you!
i apologize for any mistakes, did not proofread.