[ jordan p]

super cute and cheesy i guess. 🥳

1:16 AM

CHECKING THE BED, i felt emptiness at the middle and on jordan's side of the bed. my eyes prop open and my head slightly lifts a bit. the only thing that brought light in the room was the television, and yo gabba gabba was playing on mute.

i checked the time and it was about close to 1:30, i checked the baby monitors, and the kids weren't in their rooms. my heart started to race, so i jumped out of bed grabbing my robe, and flying out of the room. by the time i got to the staircase, i heard fits of giggling and shushing, they were downstairs.

holding my hand to my chest, i tippy toed down them, and rest at the bottom steps; i heard jordan talking to the kids.

"mommy yell at us?" jaylen whispered. "i hope not, she's still sleeping so hurry up so i can put y'all back to sleep before she wakes up."

moving towards the entrance of the kitchen, i could see our 1 year old, javier, placed in his little seat on the counter, and jaylen sitting right next to him. they were eating chocolate and ice cream.

bad choice, poole.

shaking my head at the choice of snack jordan picked for him and the boys, and don't ask, i just know this was his idea

while they continued to scarf down their snack, and jordan feeding javier little by little, i walk into the kitchen pretending to be upset. "javier, jaylen and jordan."

the three boys eyes landed on me, their eyes all bugged out. spoons clanking against the bowls, their mouths covered in chocolate.

"it was them, bae." jordan pointed.

5 year old jaylen mouth drops, but nothing was coming out of his voice box to defend himself.

i let out a laugh, "so it was their idea to come down here and eat . . vanilla, and chocolate ices cream? with the candy i specifically said was for me?" i picked up the candy wrapper, only jordan knew where i hid it.

silence was the only thing heard, "could've invited me." i frown, instead of getting myself ice cream, i made me a quick sandwich instead.

"i do hope you know you'll be up with them." he hasn't really witness how crazy jaylen gets when chocolate and ice cream gets in his system.

"what you mean?" jordan raised an eyebrow.

10 minutes later

after i had successfully made my sandwich, and let it digest. jordan became tired, and jaylen got hyper. javier ended up falling asleep, and was now laid out on the couch with pillows surrounding him.

"that's what i mean." i pointed to jaylen excitedly explaining how to play the game on the station.

"have fun." i smirked, kissing his cheek and then gently picking javier up. "wait no, stay down here with us baby." jordan pleaded.

"uh uh, you snuck down here with them, you deal with them, matter of fact —" i put javier back down placing the pillows back around him again, and kissing his forehead. "— i'll see you later." i blew a kiss towards jordan, and quickly kissing my oldest forehead. i quickly sprinted up the stairs lightly before jordan could catch me in his arms.

and let's just say, jordan and jaylen didn't fall asleep until 5 am.

i apologize,  for any mistakes, did not proofread