[jordan poole]

"let's put this bad girl to work." jordan looked through the instructions of how he would put this into use.

it's been some months since him and chanel had sex, and literally the only thing that's been helping him was his hand. that wasn't working out much.

taking the gadget in hand, he turned it on and it started vibrating.

chanel's heels click against the wooden floor as she entered her house that she shared with jordan, she was currently on the phone with her best friend, jania.

"girl, just tell justin you love him and that you want him back. stop letting that man slip through your fingers."  chanel placed her purse on the hang right along with her jacket.

just as she was wrapping up the call, she heard some moaning and grunts from upstairs.

"what the fuck?" chanel whisper, while the phone was still at her ear.

"nel, girl do you hear me talking to you?"

"yeah, you suck dick, i suck dick — whatever , i gotta go." clicking the red button, she dropped her phone on the coffee table, and sprinted up the stairs once her heels were off her feet.

"i know this nigga not fucking no bitch in my house!" chanel got prepared to molly whoop a hoe. she burst into the room yelling

meanwhile jordan was close to nutting, his moans increased

"I KNOW YOU DON'T GOT A —" she came to halt, holding her hands to her mouth, cracking out into fits of giggles.

jordan grabbed the blanket covering himself.

"are you just going to stand there?" he angrily said.

"i'm sorry, sheesh." chanel held her hands up in defense, "how did you like it?"

"the best pussy i have ever had." he was only joking, but chanel never could tell when he doesn't laugh afterwards.

chanel frowned, "oh." instead of her fighting back with him, she went to her closet to grab some clothes to change into when she was free from her shower.

jordan didn't expect her to walk away, he turned off the electronic and went to wash it off.

chanel walked into the bathroom and turned on the shower, she walked to her side of the sink and started taking off her make up.

"you know i was just playing right? the toy was a 6 at the most." jordan looked at her from the mirror. chanel simply nods, applying her facial soap to her face then washes it off, and starts cleaning her eyelashes.

he softly sighs, dancing his way behind her, he presses himself against her.  "jordan stop please."

chanel applied her other soap to her face letting it rest for a few seconds, she bends down to wash her face clear then grabs her washcloth. jordan took that opportunity to hump her.

obvious that she knew he was hard and it was about time that she let him down in her candyland. he was too addicted before that why she made them stop having sex, he was ruining his underwear by ejaculating so much, damn near almost breaking her body by discovering many positions he could think of. chanel was surprised from their last position she didn't get pregnant, jordan was determined for her to have his baby.

"just let me put the tip innit baby." he undressed her until she was fully naked. he undressed himself, biting down on his lip as he took in her body. 

"damn." he said as his hand connects to her ass, "mine."

chanel gasps clutching her now stinging cheeks. "hey!" she rubbed it with a frown.

"you better suck it up baby, 'cause there's more coming while i'm fucking you deep."

"deep? you promise?"

he raised an eyebrow shocked, "meet you in the shower." chanel smirked, letting her finger graze across his chest while she walked to the shower.

chanel's mouth making a popping sound as she released from giving jordan head

chanel's mouth making a popping sound as she released from giving jordan head. she crawled up on the bed laying down next to him.

"how was that?"

jordan was trying to gather his life, and his breathing was unsteady.

chanel hand went to his chest guiding him to breathe. she laughed lightly when he started stuttering and moving his legs, even clenching his hands into a fist shape.

"i give you an A+, 100 — better than the toy." he mumbled throwing his arm over his eyes, still stuck on the best head he just received.

"mhm, goodnight." chanel turned her back to him.

"don't get too comfortable, i'm about to fuck you up for real now." jordan sat up, and with no hesitation, chanel rolled on her back opening her legs.

"i'm ready."

i started this at 3:30, and finished at 3:51 😭 i have no clue wtf i'm still doing up

Anyways, i did not proofread so i apologize for any mistakes, i may go back and fix em.