[devin booker]

JUST AS PROMISED alana showed up to one of her best friends games

JUST AS PROMISED alana showed up to one of her best friends games. he was playing against the utah jazz.

devin had been begging her to find some time in her schedule to come see him in person rather than the television. she didn't tell him that she was in town, it was a surprise.

court side seats she managed to claim, she took her seat, she came alone. her friends were off in other states supporting their own man.

as the game was starting, devin happened to look out in the crowd scanning it before he tapped in for the game. his eyes almost played tricks when he thought he saw his best friend, shaking his head he did another scan, and his heart beated fast. she was here.

devin smiled to himself, slightly waving as fast as he could. alana smirked, moving her hand in a return of a wave.

licking his bottom lip as he resumed into the game.

devin dropped 18 in the first quarter, and then 6. overall he dropped 24, and the team won. everyone erupts into cheers, people crowding the floor as alana struggled to find devin.

while his teammates cheer and dap devin up his gaze never broke from seeing alana forcing her body through the crowd. he finally broke free and met her halfway, his arms wrapping around her body. "you made it." he mumbled close enough to her ear.

"i told you i would come." alana removed her head from resting at his chest to glance up at him, smiling big. "congrats on the win, kid."

"thank you." he responded, and just then his teammates came breaking the two apart, "i'll see you at the hotel." alana hollered.

devin managed to get a grip of her wrist pulling her along, sure she came here safely on her own, but it's dark, and it's getting late, she was leaving when he does.

alana stood down the hall from the locker room waiting patiently for devin. she had a few interviewers come by her and questioned their relationship, alana wasn't fond of being on camera much, or being bomb boarded with questions. she knew how social media gets and how they'll switch a story for fans to run with.

devin walked out the locker room with his bag seeing alana head turned in the opposite direction, then his eyes cut to the person snapping photos of her, "ay quit taking pictures of my girl." he barked, waving his hand in front of the lens then going over to alana. "you ready?"

she nods her head leaning up off of the wall, brushing her behind off. the two began leaving the stadium, still talking about the amazing game.

not even a foot was stepped out of the elevator to the garage and there were paparazzi everywhere.

"DEVIN BOOKER IS THIS YOUNG LADY YOUR GIRLFRIEND?"

"ARE YOU TWO JUST FRIENDS OR ARE YOU TWO TOGETHER?"

"MA'AM ARE YOU WITH DEVIN FOR HIS MONEY?"

all of the flashing lights and questions were causing her head to hurt as they passed by, devin tried his best protecting alana's sight and making sure she was safe. the bodyguards were trying everything to get the paps away, but it was too many.

making it to the car, devin held the door of the car opened, he allowed alana in and he got in after, and the driver pulled off. "you good? can you see?" he had his finger under her chin making her look at him. alana was still seeing the flashing lights so she winced and closed her eyes.

"what do you need? what can i do?"

"nothing dev, it's okay i swear." she managed to feel for his hand, letting him know she was good.

"i know now that i need sunglasses." she laughed with her eyes still close, laying her head on his shoulder.

the ride to the hotel consisted them talking, and devin ordered the two some food, they were planning to have a movie night.

so yeah, here's to a devin imagine

did i proofread? hell naw.

ladies are we ready for the summer?