[jayson t]

short imagine<3

JAYSON was off for a couple of days, and deuce was on spring break

JAYSON was off for a couple of days, and deuce was on spring break. I've got no patience of keeping this baby inside of me, i'm due over and i've tried everything.

from exercising which jayson told me not to do so much of, i've took plenty of walks, clearly not alone since jayson been down my back, and very much so clingy, even had deuce getting on me while he was out running errands, tried the deep breathing exercises, and massaging my nipples; hell, jayson even tried because it turned him on. at five in the fucking morning.

my doctor suggested other things such as castor oil, some sort of raspberry leaf tea, eating foods that involved balsamic vinegar, licorice, something spicy but really, i couldn't stand any smell of that, and i wasn't going to force myself, especially with the castor oil.

the last resort we have is having sex, and i've marked that off the calendar because deuce is here from thursday to sunday, even stopping by when his mother has him just because he misses us, and plus i've had my thoughts of how rough jayson can be, like hello, i'm pregnant!

but if sex helps, then i have no choice.

deuce just went into his room for a nap and jayson was coming into the bedroom, "hey, how you feeling baby?" he placed a quick kiss on my lips.

"like hell. we need to fuck." i tell him, reaching for his shirt.

"woah woah, woah." he grabbed at my hands, eyebrows furrowed together. "are you even allowed to have sex?"

"clearly if i'm trynna fuck. now stick the wee in, and fuck me, so i can get this baby out." i said impatiently.

jayson chuckled, fucking chuckled, at me.

"whatever. i'll get my vibrator, and dildo." i huff rolling my eyes making jayson hold a grip on me longer.

"I am sorry, I didn't mean to laugh." Jayson held back, "Let's break this water."

i mush him from the bed and laid down, "hurry before our oldest wake up."

jaylen tatum was born the next morning. 8:16 AM.