[Lamelo Ball]

February 10th

"i think i'm ready for the next step.."

lamelo announced to his brothers.

"you finally gon' ask her to be your girlfriend? nigga you shoulda asked her that long time ago." zo said.

"no i meant the next step. she's coming into town, will be here for valentine's day and ..." he trailed on hoping they'd catch on.

"ah man, lil bro growing up — but just remember to have protection, you don't wanna end up like zo over here." gelo nod his head over towards their older brother, and patted lamelo's back.

"shut da fuck up, you next." zo called out.

"hell naw i ain't. i'm focused on basketball, unlike you. ball before . . the hoes  — whatever rhymes with that but y'all get it." gelo said

"what do i tell her? do i just come out and say it or go with the flow?" lamelo was nervous, he was sure that (y/n) was on the same page as him, they've exchanged words over the phone, which was in code for them.

"naw mothafucka you don't just tell her, you gon' feel when it's right whenever you link with her but always make sure you've got consent. it's a weird world out here." zo explained while lamelo nodded and listened.

February 13th

she's been in town for two days , and i've been getting her gifts together & even bought some condoms.

liangelo gave me the keys to his apartment, and that's where i've been this entire time. making sure it was spotless and cleaned.

hearing the doorbell ring, my heart started to race. "shit." i cursed under my breath — speaking of breath, i huffed into my hand and smelled it.

not bad.

but still popped in a piece of gum or two, and jogged to the door glancing out the peephole, there she stood.

undoing the locks, i brought open the door and smiled. "hey, mama."

engulfs her into a tight hug, taking in her scent. she smelled like vanilla.

"about time i can be in your arms again. it's been too long." she says pulling back as i take up her duffel bag. i walked her further into the apartment and showed her around.

"this apartment is beautiful, melo." she said in awe as she looked out in the view on the balcony. "the balcony is everything, the view — oh my gosh.." she trailed on as i snapped a couple of photos of her.

stepping behind her as i loosely wrap my arms around her, "you're even more beautiful, my love. you ready for what i got planned for us?"

୭̥⋆*。

i apologize for any mistakes did not proofread.
this is part 1, part 2 will have a sex part so here's your warning.

i am taking request so feel free to dm me if you'd like one.