[quick | jayson t]

removing jayson's arm from my waist i glare his way. at the moment we're staying in an air bnb for vacation, and at first we had our own, but it was overbooked, and we got here late so it was given to the first person.

of course we got a refund, but jayson and i had plans to break in a bed — but

now we're sharing one with brandy and her husband.

deuce took the second bedroom, and we're downstairs in the living room on an air mattress.

"baby, please... just let me get my nut." he whispered into my ear feeling me up. as bad as i wanted him too, i just wasn't comfortable — and plus i'm a screamer.

"no. go to bed." i hiss at him rolling over to have my back facing him. jayson then moved closer pressing his harden dick against my ass, letting it slip up and down the crack.

he grips my hip and started thrusting forward all while we're clothed. "jayson stop please." i was about to give in but i pleaded him to stop because i thought i heard something.

the movements he was doing was causing the air mattress to make noise. jayson hovers over me when he pushed me to lay on my back. "i can make it quick, just please let me nut." he begged.

without receiving my answer he was already pulling down my shorts. when they were buckled down at my ankles, jayson pulled his underwear down along with his own pair of shorts and placed himself in between. when he was fully inside of me, he pressed his body on top of mine; so that'll make the bed not make much noise.

thrusting in and out, i grab a pillow to bite on while jayson hid his face in the crook of my neck.

moaning into the pillow as he attempted to pick up the pace — i try to pry my legs close but he was blocking me.

hearing him grunt lowly, i knew he wanted to show out and rearrange my guts but he was on his best behavior at the moment.

i'm not even sure how long i can hold off on this silent sex, i needed to hear myself and him.

gaining control of not releasing any moans, i remove the pillow and whispered enough for us both, "get the keys so we can find somewhere to fuck, i can't do this silent shit."

without any hesitation, jayson got up pulling his pants up and going to find his keys. while i laid on the mattress i pull up my panties and shorts, and got off the bed.

"mm, fuck jayson!" i screamed loudly, throwing my head back as i bounced up and down on him.

"that's right baby, ride yo shit!" he slapped my ass multiple times.

we were honestly lucky enough to be down the street in an empty parking lot. we only have about ten more minutes before we head back, and have deuce wanting to sleep in between us.

"i'm gonna cum daddy!" i grip my breast into my hands as i circle around on his dick clenching. jayson let out a throaty groan, "shit mama, don't do that."

he loved when i clenched around him, it made him go bananas.

clenching around him once more, he leaned up from the seat, holding me down tight in his arms as he fucks me. his balls clamping against my skin, and the car shaking along with.

"i'm cum—" a high pitched moan was crossed over her own words, it was then mixed with jayson's grunts. "fuck." he said.

it was something about a nigga cursing that made a female know she got him.

soon i felt him releasing his seed inside of me, i mentally made a note in my head to take my pill when we get back to the air bnb.

"how much more?" i asked as we started to get dressed to head back. "five minutes."

"drive while i give you head, just so this can satisfy you and you sleep good." i tell him once he moved his seat up. i position myself over the console and picked his dick up into my hand, (already cleaned himself off) i began to pump him.

the drive back to the airbnb was slow only because he was getting hypnotized at hoe great the blowjob was. one hand on the wheel while the other was slipping in between my shorts, his fingers cuffing as if he was going to finger me; leaving some slaps against my ass.

"i can't wait until we're in a room alone, i'm gonna murder your shit," jayson tucked his lips in keeping his eyes on the road but then twitched. "damn.." he gripped the steering wheel

"let it all out in my mouth daddy." i stuck my tongue out, and just when i finished talking he shot his load into my mouth and i swallowed and sucked him off some more.

"alright baby!" he moans as i deep throat him. "baby!" jayson begged, almost losing control of the wheel; his eyes almost threatening to roll all the way back, legs locking on him.

a popping sound could be heard as i removed myself from him smirking. his chest was raising heavily.

so i sat back in my seat looking like a proud girlfriend.

guess who just updated? me

sorry for any mistakes, did not proofread.

if anyone is graduating this year congratulations 🍾