[gary payton ii.]

11:12 PM

AS MUCH AS GARY, didn't want to become that clingy boyfriend, he couldn't stay away from alana. it was considered late if he was thinking in her mind, but in his, he didn't give a fuck what time it was.

earlier in the day, alana admitted that she was feeling a bit sick, just with a runny nose, and a cough. he figured based off who was sick last, she'd be running low on medicine. he's been gotten everything but he was telling himself to give her space. he lasted a good while, so she should award him for that.

GP2 parked his car in the garage, shifting out his key she had gave him, he went up to the front door and inserted the key to unlock it. he stepped in quickly before her alarm went off, he pressed in the numbers and set it back on. locking up and making sure nothing was running while he was downstairs.

he made it upstairs to hear his baby coughing, frowning he saw that her door was closed, alana knew gary hated to see her door closed unless they were getting busy, other than that it should be open for her to hear.

knocking a couple of times and then twisting the knob to open the door, he found alana up against the headboard with her eyes widen.

"oh baby it's you." gary could hear the sickness in her voice, he furthered his body inside placing the bag of medicine at the edge, "c'mere gorgeous." his fingers motioning for her to come to him.

"no, i'm not getting you sick, you shouldn't be in here anyways." she shook her head. gary squinted licking his bottom lip before reaching to grab her ankle, he yank her down the bed and grabbed her up, his hands resting under her thighs as he held her.

"garrry." alana whined turning her head so she wouldn't been breathing in his face.

"give me a kiss." he demands.

"no." she quickly says.

"alana."

"gary." she argued.

"quit playing wit me." gary started squeezing and palming her plump booty. her hands were rested at his chest but now arms wrapped loosely around his neck, she sighed softly before kissing his cheek.

"bro." he sucked his teeth, giving her a "you serious" look.

"you have games, and practice — baby, i am not getting blamed for you getting sick, cause if i do, and i hear one slick ass comment the whole team including you is getting dog walked." she was being serious but she was pouting which made him chuckle.

"if i can't get a kiss from those lips, i'm sure them other lips will kiss back." he dropped her on the bed, getting down on his knees.

"you ping pong face ass—" alana started while gary grabbed at the hem of her pajama pants, she immediately hushed up, because she know his tongue was a1.

"why you not chatting huh boo?" gary freed her from her bottoms and panties, he blew against her clit, gazing his eyes up at her.

"because." she shortly replied.

"because what?" he waited for her mouth to part open to speak, and as she did he started eating her out.

"oh my god, gary!" she moaned. never did she think this would lead to them fucking, while she's sick?

 never did she think this would lead to them fucking, while she's sick?

8 am, and i'm up for what?

dropping a few imagines