[ jordan poole ]

jordan sat on the edge of the stool staring at his best friend, also his crush, she was dancing with ayesha, hazel, audi, and chanel

a random appeared behind her wanting a piece of her, jordan eyebrows furrowed, angrily sipping his drink he had in hand.

"quit looking over there and go do something nigga." draymond nudged jordan making him take his eyes off of the female dancing. jordan cleared his throat shaking his head, "and do what?!" he hollered over the music.

"get your fucking girl , damn i swear you light brights are something else." he shook his head, rolling his eyes.

jordan eyes went back to looking at anastasia, the girls were hyping her up, the dude she was dancing with was gone. he watched her body turn over shaking her ass, it was surely throwing in that dress. the fabric of jordan's black pants stretch, his friend made an appearance and luckily though the led lights were flashing, it was still dark inside.

sucking in his breath, he took draymond's advice telling him that he was heading over.

his eyes stayed on anastasia's the whole time, she was bent over with her arm in the air, throwing her ass, even her tongue was sticking out.

thinking he was going over alone, draymond, juan, steph , and gary followed, they reached the girls, and one by one took their woman elsewhere, leaving anastasia and jordan alone.

"hey!" she hollered as she met eyes with jordan smiling widely. jordan bit down on his lip, before speaking.

"hey!" he yelled back, then brought his mouth close to her ear, "do you maybe . . want to get out of here?" anastasia hears him ask, she was close to his body, she felt him hard as hell.

"sure!" anastasia pulls out her phone sending a message to the group chat. jordan and her both left the building, a driver that he requested for the night pulled up, he held a short conversation before guiding anastasia into the limo.

the two settled inside and the limo began moving. jordan wiped his sweaty hands against his pants breathing in and out, his hard one was really throbbing.

"you okay?" she softly asked him, rubbing his knee. his breath hitches, but he lies anyways, "y-yeah."

raising an eyebrow, anastasia lowly laughed, "don't seem like it."

"just um ..." he couldn't find his words after, the two were clearly hot and ready for one another, it was just no moves being made.

the music soon got louder and anastasia glanced at jordan, inching her hand closer to his manhood, palming him through. he fell under her touch, sulking his back into the seat, and resting his head back.

licking her lips as she reached for his button popping it, "imma make this quick." she said in a hush tone.

she pulled out his member letting it smack up against his stomach. jordan had lifted his shirt a bit.

his manhood twitched before anastasia could touch it, wetting him up she circled her thumb at the tip, looking at him. she then started pumping him, making him go weak.

she lowers herself down onto her knees of the floor getting in front of him. she attached her mouth around him, deep throating him. "fuck." he groans, keeping his head back.

she kissed and hollowed her cheeks all around his dick, jordan gripped the handle on the door, jaw clenching as he watched her. lips now slightly parting as he let the moans fall, he cursed and cursed as he told her he enjoyed her mouth being wrapped around him.

taking him all in her mouth, feeling him hit the back of it, not gagging either. jordan's hips bucks forward, his other free hand going to the back of her hand, "shit anastasia!" he grunted, his legs locking. this man is about to pass out.

taking him from her mouth she rubbed his legs to calm him down, "relax baby." she bats her eyes at him, smirking. she jerked him off, allowing him to be a moaning mess. anastasia watches his eyes slowly closed, and felt him twitch, got him.

"damn..." he grunts as his seed flows over her hand.

dropped another one, am i on a roll or what? 😏