[just a wikkle update]

i know some of y'all looking for the jayson and jordan book, but it's back up

i know some of y'all looking for the jayson and jordan book, but it's back up. i'm working on the jayson rn, i got a new phone and i didn't transfer anything to this new phone.

i ain going nowhere 😂

but imma tell y'all this, i'm a different writer, i'm not perfect, i'm not some fine famous novella writer, i'm just me. my writing makes me happy, and i'm satisfied with it.

what i write is what i act on, how i think as i am writing is how i act on.

please, if you do not like the books don't continue reading cause if you do, you a fan and need to sit yo ass down with the others.

i never had no issues with any of my books tbh, only one incident over a name, and now how i jump from a chapter to the next.

i've seen mad books have time jumps, nobody about to dwell on shit that they don't have to.

y'all be judgmental and telling writers what they can and should do, well take that idea and write a book yourself or otherwise shove it up your ass.

there are so many books that i have read that are fucking phenomenal, and i've seen comments where people have their (disrespectful) opinions, and the writers still continue to do as they please.

anyways that probably went off the map, but i hope y'all understand 😭 i can't explain for shit