[2 | jayson tatum ]

smut warning ⚠️

STRETCHING her walls as he pushed the tip inside of her vagina, maxing the most of his dick that she could take.

her delicate hands that were just manicured, and nails were decorated into black and white coffin shaped like gripped the sheets of the bed.

"you're going to take all of this dick." jayson grunts, staring down at her as he began thrusting. 

her wetness began to quickly be heard around the room, "so nice and wet for daddy huh?" he said into her ear when he lowered himself. delivering long and deep strokes, fits of moans fell from her lips, as her hands softly made their way around his neck, then gliding down his back as he rutted inside of her. his lips hit the corner of her neck, and down her chest leaving marks.

the more it became too much for her, she began pushing against his pelvis, trying to run away. "uh uh, mama." jayson grips her wrists and tosses them over her head, "take this dick."

"i can't!" she whined out slightly lifting her back which jayson mushed her down, grilling through his teeth, "i told you to take this dick, so take it!"

"oh fuckkk!" she felt him picking up the pace drilling her like there was no tomorrow. skin slapping against skin, causing her moans to become louder. jayson saw her eyes slightly closing taking in all of the pleasure, he gripped at her chin making her open her eyes lowly, "keep your eyes open mama, i want you to watch."

she was close to making it to her orgasm, and she was sure jayson knew, he saw it all in her. her walls clench around him seconds after, her legs starting to tremble.

jayson started fucking her through her orgasm, her hands being free from the grip, as she made her hands roam to her muscles squeezing them as she moan and breathed through.

no words were forming out of her mouth, her screams were the loudest thing.

jayson grunts indicating that he was about to shoot his seed inside of her.

"fuck baby.." he moaned.

a month later

sliding my feet into my black women's chinese meshed slippers, i just woke up and it's only 2. i've been sleeping a-lot lately, and missing the open practice for the boys.

i checked my phone and just ten minutes ago jayson stated he was coming over after leaving over 100 messages, and 200 missed calls. this man has been obsessed with me since i've given him that henny neck 3000.

strolling downstairs to the kitchen, i decided to make me some sausages, i boiled some water on the stove, then took out some caroline smoked hot sausages, i placed in two, and ate some fruits while it cooked.

my door opened and closed, i knew it was jayson. when he entered the kitchen, i caught a whiff of a strange aroma, it made my face twist.

"what's wrong?" he asked pressing his lips against her forehead, gripping her booty. which happened to get fatter.

"damn yo ass phat ma." jayson started rubbing it. "stop." i start getting irritated.

"what i do?" he frowned. "nothing, just stop squeezing my ass." i move from him. jayson raised an eyebrow still frowning, he just wanted to hold his baby.

"you've never had a problem with me playing with it before?" jayson followed behind me, missing my touch.

"jayson please." i roll my eyes to where he couldn't see. i have no clue why i am acting this way, and i really don't like it.

"okay, whatever." he grumbled turning away to leave. i spun around starting to cry, "why are you leaving me?" i fold my arms.

jayson chuckled at the sudden change, "you're crazy man."

"no i'm not." i walk over to him, wrapping my arms around his neck while he picked me up by my thighs. i nuzzle my face in the crook of his neck,

"you on your period?"

then my head snaps up from resting on him, "nigga."

hey how y'all doing? i'm going back into hiding

hey how y'all doing? i'm going back into hiding. hehe🫶🏽

happy monday!