[jalen green]

PURSED LIPS, I peer at the sight in front of me, jalen green, playing basketball. no clue of why i was here — actually, my friend begged me to come join her at an open practice so she could be with her man, she never showed.

i was already fully seated by the time i realized her plan, the bitch got me good.

i had no interest in jalen, when i first met him, he was in a relationship, and everytime he came around, he had a new girl.

i was not about to be his next fish.

breaking my gaze, i notice him tossing the ball to his mate, and sauntering his way towards me. aw hell.

immediately i rolled my eyes, sulking my shoulders, a complete annoyed look appeared on my face when he slid into the seat next to me.

"hey." his shoulder closing the gap between us, i slightly moved over a bit. "in my space, back it up a bit." i looked towards him as he wiped his face free from the sweat.

"my fault. where's muni?" jalen questioned as he looked around the area.

"not here, which i shouldn't even be here either."

"then what made you stay?"

ah, cat's caught ya tongue.

not responding, jalen chuckled, "just admit you wanted to stay because of me." he playfully nudged me. i sucked my teeth, shaking my head, "boy no. there's other people here as well, and i was already in here , and got spoken to, and was told to sit down." i say.

"yeah aight." he said, just then his teammate tossed him a water, then jalen extended it me, "i'm fine, thanks." i sent him a warm smile

jalen eyed me up and down, taking my hand gently as he placed it in the palm of my hand, "ay give me some chips or something!" he hollered out.

i watch them toss chips to him, and he held them up, "hot cheetos or salt and vinegar?"

i couldn't pass up on both delicious chips so i took them. "how'd you get here?"

"by uber. i'm about to request for one."

"no, i'll take you home, if that's okay?" he met eyes with me, and for some reason, i fell right under his spell. his eyes were beautiful.

"uh, um.. sure." i cleared my throat attending back to my chips. "we should be done in like 30, don't sneak off, i know where you live girl." jalen pointed at me, as if i was a child.

"whatever boy." i waved him off.

while he skipped off to return to his crew, a bunch of kids started surrounding him wanting his autograph, on basketballs, printed out posters and jerseys. he looked happy.

while jalen was signing off things, he cut his eyes towards me, smiling; and i couldn't help back smile back.

jalen's kinda

jalen's kinda . . fine 😮‍💨
what other ball players do i need to know about cause chile !!!

did not proofread