[GP2]

"I NEED YOUR TOUCH." gary pleaded into his girlfriend's ear. at the moment, they were on a couples vacation. the girls kept taking aaliyah away everytime he tried to get a feeling, it was getting harder and harder for him to control himself.

gary was clingy. real bad. he's never been like this with any other woman, but aaliyah? something was different, and when he received that lap dance her friend dared her to do for 30 seconds in the closet, he fell deep.

"go to the room, i'll be there in a second." she tells him patting at the top of his hand. gary groaned frowning as he walked to the cabin, his shorts got tighter each minute, he needed her bad.

not even laid on the bed for long, she entered the room, gary was already getting a head start with jerking himself off.

"i told you i was coming." the door shut, and she locked it so they couldn't get disturbed. gary head turned to see her coming towards him.

"and i told you i needed you a long time ago." he kept jerking himself away, "you seem like you're taking care of yourself perfectly, i'mma head out." aaliyah was not about to take his attitude.

"touch that door, and imma rock your world." gary let go of his harden member getting up from the bed.

"so rock it." aaliyah held her hands on her hip waiting for gary's next move. "rock it since you, oh-so, need my touch." she waved her hands, purposely trying to activate the beast that only comes out when they argue, or want to get down and dirty.

5 minutes later

"GARY, WAIT WAIT—" aaliyah screamed out, as he had her legs folded up to her face, pounding his throbbing member into her hole.

"nah you all about that big talk, take this dick!" he grunted as he held onto her legs that felt like they were shaking. all of his inches were buried deep inside of her, he was making sure he set her straight.

lowering his head as the pressure of his body leaned on her, his face went to the crook of her neck sucking and leaving hickies. harsh hickies.

"ohhh, oh fuck!" aaliyah cried out, causing gary to thrust faster. faster than she could handle, aaliyah was ready to tap out, and she was trying her best to find her words to tell him.

"you feel me baby?" he whispered into her ear, grunting afterwards. "i said —" he grabbed at her neck, "do you feel me?"

"i feel all of you!" she started arching her back once he let her sore, and almost numb like legs from being at her head, she began clenching her walls around him. gary's thumb circled at her clit

without telling gary she was about to cum, she creamed all of his shaft, and his breathing was heavily heard, which was starting to die down indicating he was reaching his own climax.

"shit." he cursed, letting his seed shoot up inside of her. his body going limp on top of her then lazily he rolled off, pulling her close to him, aaliyah cuddled up against him rubbing his chest then tracing his tattoos, "we need to clean up, and get back out there."

faint banging and screaming could be heard that caused the two to look at each other, everybody on the boat was fucking.

"round 2?" he smirked.

"how you want me?"

did not proofread, and if you see a mistake, no you don't