[k.t]

"have a good day baby, your daddy is picking you up today." aaliyah kissed her seven year old daughter's forehead  watching her adjust her that girl lay lay, bookbag and then running off to meet up with her friends. she waved and then disappeared into the school. aaliyah got back into her car going to drop off kai, the youngest.

aaliyah had a couple of errands to run, and klay agreed to pick up the kids.

2:10

Parked outside of his daughters school, Klay kept looking from his phone to the doors of the school. they hadn't released the children yet, and the buses was pulling in the circle.

just then the bell had rung, and shortly kids from different grades came out in a single file line.

getting out of the car, klay went to his camera ready to record his daughters reaction that he was here, as he sees the class, karasi eyes perked up, smiling big. "daddy!" she jumped out of line (that was already being broken by other children finding their parents) running to him, klay eyes widen at the sight of her hair.

mommas gonna get on her.

"princess, what happened to your hair?" he chuckled saving the video, picking her up in his arms kissing her cheek, waving at the teacher before heading to the car.

"i don't know! am i in trouble?" she frowned, "not with me, but maybe your momma but don't worry baby, daddy's got your back."

after they picked up kai, they went and got some ice cream. aaliyah messaged that she would be home within the next twenty minutes. klay obviously beat her there and attempted to fix karasi's bun.

aaliyah's car pull into the driveway, and klay got the kids out. "karasi alexandria thompson, what happened to your hair?!"

karasi and klay looked at each other with wide eyes while kai waddled over to his mother making grabby hands.

"it was school air." klay says.

"yeah what daddy said!"

aaliyah just shakes her head, laughing lowly. she could believe that because there was times her own mother straighten her hair for school picture day and by the end of the day she would look like a tiger, or as if she just got a mean hair blow out.

"c'mon y'all." she held kai, "you have homework sisi?"

"no." aaliyah opened the door, and walked inside. "hey thanks for picking them up. can you hold—" she stopped seeing klay already with the groceries in hand.

"thank you." she shut the door behind him.

"can i go watch netflix mommy?" karasi was taking off her shoes to placed them by the door on the shoe rack. "for an hour, set a timer." aaliyah says, taking off kai's jacket.

"klay what're you doing?" she realized he never came from out of the kitchen, she takes kai into her arms walking in to find klay organizing everything and putting it up. he's still a sweet man.

"you didn't have to do that you know?"

"i did." he mumbles, closing the fridge and putting up the bags that i'd probably use later for flour or something else.

"what's on your agenda for the rest of the day, thompson?" aaliyah asked. "nothing i'm free for the rest of the day." he responded.

"oh. how was your date with selena?" aaliyah looked at him and he was shrugging. "it was aight."

"what happened?"

"she's too into herself. i couldn't learn shit about her, and then towards the end when i tried zooming off from her crib, she wanted to get in my pants." klay exclaimed.

aaliyah laughed. "oh boy."

"then she kissed me, and i may have been thinking about somebody else.." he scratched the back of his neck.

"what?! another woman, damn son. who is she, mr. playa?"

"you."

hey y'all

hey y'all. i'm trynna update , but these professors got me in a chokehold, and i got a midterm test to do.

did not proofread.