[fitw 2 | j. poole]

SMUT WARNING.

now if you a kid . .

again, smut warning

again, smut warning.

Previously On Fucked In The Woods . . .

"𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘶𝘩?" 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘷𝘰𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘫𝘶𝘮𝘱 𝘴𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘭𝘺. 𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘶𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘶𝘮𝘣 𝘵𝘰 𝘳𝘶𝘣 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥. 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯 — 𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘤𝘬𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘰𝘮 𝘰𝘧 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘱.

𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘫𝘶𝘪𝘤𝘺 𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘱𝘭𝘶𝘮𝘱𝘦𝘥 𝘭𝘪𝘱𝘴...

"𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘶𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴." 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘢𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘦𝘥 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘯𝘦𝘳𝘷𝘰𝘶𝘴? 𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘯𝘺? 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘴 .

"𝘪𝘵 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘸."

𝘴𝘶𝘥𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘢𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘥, "𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘸?" 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘳 𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘨𝘰 𝘰𝘧 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘱𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘴. 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘦𝘨𝘢𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘱𝘢𝘭𝘮 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘫𝘦𝘢𝘯𝘴, 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘢𝘴 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳.

𝘫𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘢𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘵, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘶𝘯𝘣𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘫𝘦𝘢𝘯𝘴.

꙰ૈ☆

you two switched to the backseats for more room, as you lift yourself to straddle jordan's waist his hands immediately went to your sides.

his dick laid flat against his stomach, you took hold of him and positioned at your entrance, slowly sliding down. "fuck." jordan mutters, his head going back against the seat. your hands going on his shoulders as you slowly slid yourself up and down on his length.

for a minute you were at that slow pace then began to bounce faster. right as you were bouncing faster, jordan joined by thrusting up.

his large hand roughly collides against your ass cheeks, making you yelp and tighten your grip on his shoulders. his thrusting became quicker, and you bounced faster. both mixture of your moans filling the air in the car. left to right, you could hear your names rolling off the tongues.