[ lamelo / liangelo ]

i was sixteen when i was in love with lamelo, super obsessively in love, i didn't know any better. we had been friends since preschool, and now at the age of 21, my feelings for him lessen, i did eventually get in my own relationships, but they weren't with lamelo. most of our friends bet that we'd date, and at every chance, lamelo shut them down. he didn't see me in that way, and i had to deal with the heartbreak.

i'm single at the moment, and he's dating this super freaky grandma, she wasn't ugly, but the age gap bothered me a-lot, and not only me, his parents, brothers and friends.

we're still friends, we just don't hangout as much and that's all on me, it was best for myself that i separated from him, if i wasn't happy with him, and his choices, why do i need to stick around?

just last night lavar sent in the groupchat that he was hosting a random bbq for tonight, and at the time he sent the messages, i was busy but i made sure to text gelo that i would attend for a bit.

arriving to the house, gelo agreed that he would pick me up since he thought i wouldn't come. i undo my buckle, and got ready to open my door but gelo popped my hand, "ow the fuck?!" i snapped my eyes to him, giving him that look.

"you know the rules — don't front." he got out the car and came around opening mine, he extended his hand out to help me out. smiling warmly at him, "thank you."

gelo and i walked in the front door finding zo, and his girl on the couch, then lamelo and ana coming from the kitchen; walking over to zo, i gave the two a hug, then simply waved at the other couple, "holl' up." gelo said after me, and i wait to the side.

omniscient

lamelo's eyes burned at the side of chanel's face, why did she and gelo come together? when did they become a thing? is this why she stopped hanging with me?

ana kissed his clothed shoulder , leaning her head on him smiling warmly. "let's sit babe."  she began pulling him to the empty couch, making him break the contact he was holding.

chanel and gelo went and greeted the parents, making conversation and lavar questioning if they were together.

they didn't deny nor did they give them a answer.

an hour in of the bbq, chanel was receiving dirty looks from lamelo, he was even sending slick shots at her and gelo.

gelo was giving him the same energy back, and on the other hand for chanel, she was feeling uneasy and a bit sick. she knew it wasn't the food because lavar was a great cook.

"you good nel? you don't look well." zo sat his plate on the table, getting up to walk over. gelo happened to look as well,

"i don't feel too good..." she groaned, her eyes fixating to see lamelo and ana smirking. even though she was slightly ill, her hand rest on gelo's arm, "yo, give her some water!"

gelo panicked, wrapping his arm around her waist, she moaned and winced, letting her body droop, but gelo had strength, and held her up. "baby.." was all that slipped from her mouth before she blacked out.

i love leaving y'all onna cliffhanger, it's so fun because i never do a part 2 ☺️

ah, lemme stop fw y'all before y'all stop fw me 💀 but i'll try my best for part twos if y'all ask for it.