[k thompson]

"you miss her don't you?" stephen joined his longtime friend at the bar. currently most of the team were out having a few drinks, and klay being the one who's always been the life of the party was sitting and moping.

klay couldn't admit it from his mouth but his face sure showed it. isis was one of his friends since middle school, she had been by his side through it all.

just last year, something happened between the two during the celebration of them getting another ring. after that, they wanted to try for a relationship, the two indeed to drop whomever they were currently talking to or was entertaining. klay indeed did not drop any of his hoes because he though she was still entertaining others.

whole time she was in his face, he kept denying and throwing whomever she messed with before back in her face, so isis got tired of it, she went months and on months waiting for klay to come around, he didn't but the only thing he got good out of it was the sex, and how she listened and was there for him.

he lost it all.

the other night he got home to rocco holding a folded letter, isis packed up her home and moved. in the letter it had stated she got offered a new job in a new state, and she's known for some months. that was another thing with klay, he didn't care about much of her feelings, or her life

"you've tried calling?" stephen mutters. isis changed her number and the only person that knew her new number was hazel, she didn't message ayesha because if it got to her, she would tell stephen, and he'd tell klay.

"she changed her number, an older lady answered." he rest his cheek in his hand, taking a sip of his henny.

"damn.." steph never would've thought their relationship would end this way, he had hopes for isis and klay.

"i'm not moving on." and as if on cue, a woman came up to him rubbing on his shoulder, causing klay stomach to turn.

"hey there sexy." she whispered in his ear, seductively.

"i have a wife." klay announced, cause steph to lower his drink from his mouth, suddenly interested on how this would play out.

"haven't seen here this whole hour you've been here." she lowered her hands down his body making him grip and push her away.

"she's at . . home. with my baby." klay drowns the rest of his drink.

"i think you're lying." the woman sung as she resume touching on him. klay fishes his phone out of his pocket, eagerly finding the best photo of isis, "my wife."

he showed her the picture that he just made his wallpaper.

"isis knight is your wife?" the woman said in shock, taking her hands off of him. "she wasn't lying when she said she had all eyes for you."

klay eyebrows furrowed, "what?" he wanted her to continue.

"you didn't know? it's in the media especially on the shaderoom, — at a restaurant, she punched a dude for disrespecting her, and she told him she was married to you, me and the workers thought she was fibbin."

i got mad ideas rn so i'm starting them so i can pick up on it when i can