[before game night | donte]

"get off me dontè." you whine nudging your arm back. "baby, i was just telling you that i had to go." he said, chuckling and kissing down your spine — a soft sigh yet a smile appearing upon your face, you looked back at him; "do you have to?"

"i do baby, remember i'm hosting game night at my crib." he continued leaving trails of kisses which cause you to giggle and finally flip over on her back, and donte hovering over her.

"why not have it here?" you suggested. donte stared into your eyes wondering if you were joking.

"you serious? i dont want them to tear up my boo house; shit up in here expensive." donte pecked your lips while your arms went around his neck loosely,

shifting underneath him, donte aligned himself in between your parted legs. he squinted lowly catching on what you were aiming for. "you better not be trying to do what i think." donte hums all while your fingers trails down his chest and to the hemline of his underwear, batting your eyes at him innocently.

"i'm not doing anything, baby." you giggled and dunk your hand into his briefs, wrapping your beautifully shaped hand around his length, you began to stroke him.

feeling his head droop to the corner of your neck and a throaty groan echoing in your ear; the more you stroke him in your hand, your thumb slip at the top of his slit which had precum around it.

"fuck baby." donte groans, you knew he was about to nut, so you openbyour mouth to ask, "want me to swallow or release it on my stomach?"

but it was too late, he was already cumming on your stomach.

"oooh, daddy look at you.." you release his length which still stood tall. donte brought his head up, and stared at you for a minute; "what?" you ask, and without hesitation, donte aligned himself at your entrance and pushed himself in. stretching out her walls until she was filled with him,

donte hands went from resting at her hips to roaming up her body and to her neck, while he was thrusting in and out of her,

"fuck me good until i can't walk!" you licked your lips eyeing him, and just as she requested, donte started breaking her body apart.

the sounds of her wetness, their moans, his balls collapsing against her skin, could be heard all around the room. the headboard beating against the wall.

arching your back as he cooed that you were nice and wet for him,  his thrust became deeper and faster, at that point you were reaching to push at his pelvis — only for him to smack your hands away, and pin them above; "you wanted it, so you gonna take it all!" he gritted through his teeth, hitting at your g-spot numerous of times; he thrusted harder, causing your screams to become louder, and your eyes threatening to close.

your walls began to tighten around his dick, and before you know it, donte was announcing he could feel you about to come.

"go ahead and cum baby, lemme see." the words flowing out of his mouth, your legs trembles while donte fucked you through the orgasm, "that's right baby... that's right." he groans as you let his name fall from your lips, now you were letting all of your cum ooze down his shaft while he shot his cum inside of you; and then dropping his body on top of you, and seconds later rolling off of you.

"what time is it?" you ask slowly about to drift back to slumber.

"11:12, go ahead back to sleep i'll wake you up about 2." he chuckled seeing you were already sleeping. as always, donte cleaned you up.

hey besties

hey besties. 🙂

did not proof read.