[klay t]

THROWING the vase towards derek's head, alana screamed at the top of her lungs, "I HATE YOU!"

he used her like a rag doll and completely wiped her accounts and savings account cleaned, she had no money left. he did all of this under her nose, and she thought he loved her.

klay caught him. he was heading to the bank to take a rack out so he could spend it on alana's birthday since derek and her wasn't on good terms, and his best friend needed some cheering up.

"if it wasn't for that ugly hard face ass nigga i would've been gone before you could find out!" derek yelled.

alana leg began to shake, she was trying to control her emotions but by each minute, seeing derek's face made her act up.

how could he do this to her? she thought they were in love?

"GET OUT!" she roared. derek chuckled bitterly, "you need to get out, this is under my name." a sly smirk appeared on his face, folding his arms.

"get a bag, and get out before i call and say you're trespassing." derek then spoke further, "also, if you're wondering how you'll get your clothes, ask your bitch ass nigga kolton." he said referring to klay.

alana went to leap forward but was dragged down by two females, she fought them off, given both a couple of punches to their face; but she still lost and was put outside.

her body began to shake as she cried, she felt for her phone and immediately called hazel. hazel picked up on the third ring, "don't even say anything, im on my way boo."

alana sat outside of the gate waiting on hazel, she saw her car speeding down the road, she got up from the ground dusting the dirt off her clothes, she went to head towards the passenger seat but ayesha, hazel, audi, mychal, and chanel got out.

her eyes widen holding out her arm, "please no — it's not worth it." her lips tremble. her friends face soften, taking her in for a hug before guiding her to the car.

the boys currently had a game starting soon, she requested for them to drop her off to her sisters' but instead she was dropped off at klay's house. sure she had a key, but it felt wrong to be here, especially if she's trespassing without a say.

"i can't go in there, he isn't home." alana was hesitant to get out of the car. she eyed them all, and audi opened her mouth, "he told us to drop you off here, he's coming here as soon as the game is over."

after the girls had left, alana felt small and somewhat a burden? she doesn't know what she feels but it didn't feel right.

it took her about twenty minutes to go ahead and shower, a long shower at that.

when she stepped out of the shower, she found a robe placed on the rack, it had her name written on it, her heart started to beat, he had someone else, that shared her name.

she walked out of the bathroom looking around his room, she started to shake because she knew she shouldn't be here.

her phone dinged, and she glanced at it.

klubbington 🤍
clothes in the drawer, or
go to the closet.

her heart calms, and she found some clothes to wear. now she was heading back down to the living room, not touching anything else until klay got to his house.

somehow alana fell asleep, she felt klay tapping her lightly, whispering her name. "alana, c'mon get up baby."

alana moaned a bit stretching her body as her eyes flutters open. "did you win?" she rubbed her eyes, and klay grinned, "you know it baby." then he scooped her up in his arms, going upstairs.

"i came as soon as hazel told me everything, imma hurt that mothafucka." he placed her body on the bed, she looked around, "wait, i can't be in this bed, what about your girlfriend?"

"huh?" klay raised an eyebrow, confused. "alana, she has a robe in the bathroom?"

he started laughing, "baby girl, that's yours."

"o-oh." she said embarrassed, hiding her face.

he gently grabbed at her wrist pulling her hands from her face, "stop hiding beautiful. there's nobody else, just you."

"do you want to talk about what happened?" klay asked, and alana shook her head, "not yet."

"you hungry?" he pulled out his phone, "i am, want me to cook?"

"no, you rest, i'm going to order us something." klay went on an app scrolling through.

good morning heffas

good morning heffas. happy spring. 🤍 we having a hot girl summer or what?