[flip a prank]

"ion really do this youtube shit but this payback on my girl for making me drink that apple cider gatorade." moody rolled his eyes, "alright she's out getting us lunch, she should be back in like ten minutes so . . let me get the other camera set up."

he clapped his hands before grabbing the other camera to start it, then hide it behind the cereal boxes, and then grabbing the one he was just standing in front of. "imma set yall behind me so we can we a better closer reaction—" he stopped when the beeping above the door went off, moses quickly hid the first camera and pretended he was getting juice.

"hey baby, line was longer than expected. i got your usual." (y/n) handed him his bag the moment she entered the kitchen. she eagerly took off her sweater.

moody glanced into the box and frowned, "babe, what the hell is this?"

"your usual." she softly sighed as her butt relaxes into the chair. she grab her box of food and opened it.

"no, i wanted cream cheese and jelly and to add bacon bruh!" moody voice raises, causing (y/n) to look up from drooling over her food.

"okay, but watch who you're talking to. you didn't tell me to add any of that, you just plainly asked for your usual."

moses sucked his teeth, popping his right fist into his left hand. "you just don't be listening bruh, i asked you for my usual and you couldn't do that right." he huffed loudly.

(y/n) face went from frowning to shook, and then to anger. "who the fuck are you talking to like that? i don't know what the hell is your deal but you need to calm it down a couple notches real quick." she waved her hand.

"shut up dawg, go back and get my usual like i asked."

a raised eyebrow, "don't get your neck fucking snapped, go get the shit your damn self. you will not disrespect me like that."

then unexpected happened, he jumped at her to earn a flinch. she flinched alright, and swung on him after.

"you must be outta your damn mind!" she jumped down from the chair and got her arms prepared to swing again but she saw the blinking red light from the camera behind the cereal boxes.

oh, he wants to play?

bursting out into tears, "you're so mean."

moses tilt his head, frowning. "baby — no, don't cry." he reached for her but (y/n) stepped back shaking her head a few times.

"leave me alone." she sobbed covering her face and turning her back to him. moody gently grabbed her shoulders and kissed the top of her head, and down to her cheek. "i'm sorry, baby. moo is sorry." his lips travel down from her cheek to her neck, nibbling on it.

letting out giggle, moses looked to see her smiling and no tears stained on her face. "what the f-"

"yeah, you can't get me babe. you almost did but that red light on that camera caught my eye." she pointed, then wraps her arms around his body, moses groans then leaned down pressing his lips against hers.

the kiss turned sloppy and (y/n) hand rubs up and down his back. "mm, baby." she moaned lowly as he bit and pulled on her lips. "the cameras.." she whispered pulling back.

"imma turn em off, you trynna go for a round?"

"yes."

moses used both of his hands to smack her ass then grip it. "i'll see you upstairs on all fours."

hey my loves

hey my loves.

did not proofread, sorry for any mistakes.