[gary payton ii]

"Miss. Robinson, to my office please." My boss, Mr. Carter said as he passed by my desk; I overhear my coworkers, Draymond, and Audrey "ooh"ing

rolling my eyes as i lock my computer and strolled over to the office. entering, he told me to shut the door after myself. taking a seat, i laid my hands on my lap, nervous because i've never been told to come to the office, not since high school.

"you're not in trouble, so you can relax yourself — i'm just requesting you to work with Mr. Gary Payton... actually, i'm wanting you to get to know him, he's a bit uh . . how can i put this . . too of himself, i want him to get out in the open, and to be able to feel safe in the world, as you may know he's been nothing but about his work, and home." i then started zoning out thinking of the stories i heard about gary.

he seemed like a sweetheart from afar, but in real life people claim he's a psychopath. he blows up on people out of the blue, and a lot of the workers here tried getting him fired. he was chill with draymond, and that's about all.

"— so he knows of you, and thinks you two would be working on his paper for the basketball sports section, but i really feel with your energy you would bring out the best in him." he continued on, and to be honest, i don't want to be the person he blows up on, but it wouldn't hurt to get to know him, and figure out why he acts the way he do.

When I was released to leave, I actually ran into Gary getting on the elevator. It was just us two.

"hey, gary." i wave at him, already cursing to myself. gary tilt his head smiling, "hey. aaliyah robinson right?"

he sounded so innocent.

"yeah." i nod.

omniscient

gary heart beats quickly when he saw the beautiful chocolate woman walking to the elevator. he held the elevator for her, and as soon as she stepped in, he took his finger off of the button.

he tilts his head after she greeted him, "hey. aaliyah robinson right?" he smiled.

"yeah." she said, the ride down to the basement would take a minute due to them being on the highest floor. "boss said you'd be working with me on the sports paper. i didn't know you covered in that section too.."

"uh yeah, here and there — when did you want to meet so we could get started?" aaliyah rest her back against the wall.

"it don't matter to me, do you need my phone number and address?" he began fishing out his phone. aaliyah took it once he had it open. she placed her number in, and texted herself.

gary took it back and set her contact, "lil bit🍫"

"you're really beautiful." he blurts out then his lips swells into his mouth. he closed his eyes, hitting himself, "stupid, stupid."

which caught aaliyah off guard, is this what everyone is talking about? instead of the woman freaking out and running away, she grabbed at his hands pulling them away from his head.

"gary stop." aaliyah started to soothe him down, it was working. "i didn't mean to say that out loud, don't think of me as a creep." he mumbles avoiding eye contact.

"i dont think that at all." freeing her hand from his wrist, using her finger to guide his face to finally get him to meet eyes with her. and just like that, he's under her spell.

everything about this woman was beautiful, and from the bottom of his heart he felt like she was the one, and he wouldn't have to act up.

"are you okay for me to let go?" she still had her other hand holding onto him, the doors of the elevator ding and were brought open, gary didn't want her to let go, he didn't want her to slip through his fingers.

"don't let me go yet.." and she didn't, aaliyah walked him to his car, "text me when you get home please?" he then kissed the palm of her hand and she stepped back letting him pull out from his parking spot.

aaliyah parked three cars down, she got into her car immediately locking the doors when she got in, she buckled up and started the car. pulling from her spot, they left the garage and went their separate ways.

when her car disappeared from around the corner, gary gripped the steering wheel, this affect she got on him is going to bring the beast of out him.

when he arrived home, he did his normal nightly routine after dinner. he lived alone with his pets. he kept telling them one day he'd bring home a wife, and then children. it's been a minute since he's been in a relationship.

climbing into bed, gary pulled out his phone and went on instagram, determined to find aaliyah's page. it only took a few minutes, and the first photo his eyes laid on was her in a bikini. "damn." he says, starting to get a hard on the more he looked at her photos, and coming across one where it was her birthday, and she was giving a little twerk.

gary kept replaying it over and over, her ass moved like jello, and he wanted all parts of her.

hey 🤭did not proofread

hey 🤭
did not proofread.