namek saga (ch-10)

(Scene cuts to Guru's house)

GURU: And so I tell him, "I don't care who you are! Now clean my jowls!" And that was Nail's first day on the job.

NAIL: Yes, sir... I remember, I was there. That also doesn't have anything to do with what we were talking about.

GURU: What were we talking about?

NAIL: That ungodly POWER headed our way! (shows Frieza flying her way to Guru's house)

GURU: Oh yeah... that.

NAIL: You know, perhaps you should give someone else that power-up. You remember, the one you gave the Earthlings?

GURU: You are correct. It is time for me to unlock your hidden powers... Dende.

(Guru unlocks Dende's hidden potential)

DENDE: Ahh, what the hell?!

GURU: And now, your power has been awakened.

DENDE: I noticed!

NAIL: Sir, I was referring to ME--!

GURU: Now listen to me, Dende. With these powers, you garner a huge responsibility. I need you to run as fast as you can to the Earthlin--

NAIL: Sir, he left you the moment after you gave him the power-up.

(shows Dende flying away from a window)

GURU: That SLUT!

["SANJOU!! GINYU TOKUSENTAI!!" OPENING SEQUENCE]

(cuts to outside Frieza's ship with Jeice reporting to Captain Ginyu with Y/N about what just happened)

JEICE: Then out of nowhere, this stupid chick in this stupid outfit starts beating us up, and I lost me best mate, and--

CAPTAIN GINYU: Jeice! You'll speak to me professionally and dutifully.

JEICE: (now calm) Oh, um... Sorry, cap'n.

CAPTAIN GINYU: Now, Jeice, back from the field. Full report.

JEICE: Well, see, at first it was going fine... but next thing we know, Guldo... well...

CAPTAIN GINYU: Oh lord, he's dead, isn't he...?

JEICE: That he is, ma'am...

Y/N: what is death

CAPTAIN GINYU: it's another word for vacation

Y/N: oh ok

CAPTAIN GINYU: Well... in our line of work, our lives can be compromised at any moment. This is something we must live with. On the plus side, Burter owes me 50 Raditz.

JEICE: About that, cap'n... he's probably not gonna pay up.

CAPTAIN GINYU: Really? He's usually such a good sport about that.

JEICE: Thing is, he's come down with a sudden case of death, ma'am.

CAPTAIN GINYU: (sincerely upset) Oh... that's... wow. That's a rather hefty loss.

JEICE: Yes, ma'am. He was a valued teammate. Strong, fast, and--

CAPTAIN GINYU: And blue!

JEICE: Pardon, cap'n?

CAPTAIN GINYU: Blue! And tall! And you're so red! And short! It was the perfect little yin-yang thing we had going!

JEICE: (muttering) Not that short, cap'n.

Y/N: ya you are

JEICE: oh shut it pint-size

CAPTAIN GINYU: Oh, don't go all Vegeta on Y/N. Now, where are we going to find another blue recruit? Perhaps Recoome knows someone.