imperfect saga (ch-33)

(cut to Bulma's house where she, Dr. Briefs, and Krillin are reviewing the schematics Krillin brought back from Dr. Gero's hidden lab)

BULMA: Wait, so you're saying he had a sub-lab?

DR. BRIEFS: Of course he had a sub-lab. We all have sub-labs. Where do you think I keep your mother's clones?

BULMA: Mom's what?

DR. BRIEFS: (quickly) Don't go in the basement. (looks through the schematics) Oh look, there's bombs in the androids! I could probably make a detonator for that.

KRILLIN: I don't know, do you really have to blow them up?

DR. BRIEFS: Why do you care? They're mostly just machinery at this point. Whoops, 'cept for the twins there babymakers still intact; guess there still useful for somethin'!

KRILLIN: So you're saying they still has a--

DR. BRIEFS: Vagina, yes.

KRILLIN: ...Just went from a nine to a ten.

BULMA: Ew. Anyway, where's everyone else right now?

KRILLIN: Well, Piccolo and the others are searching for Cell...

(cut to Piccolo and Tien in a ravaged theme park)

PICCOLO: How are all these rides still running?

TIEN: Why are the clothes still on them?

PICCOLO: This is supposed to be a place of fun!

(back to Krillin)

KRILLIN: So, hopefully that's going well. And Trunks went off to find Vegeti...

(cut to Trunks sitting a considerable distance away from Vegeti)

TRUNKS: NOTICE ME!!!

VEGETI: .....NOOOO!!!

(back to Krillin)

KRILLIN: Best of luck there...

BULMA: And any update on Goki and where's Y/N?

(cut to Chi-Chi getting some water in a bucket at Kame House)

KRILLIN: Oh, he's at kami house with goki just hanging out. And Goki is still probably asleep.

(there a loud rumbling that causes Chi-Chi to fall on the floor)

CHI-CHI: Ah! The androids are here! Bring it on, you robotic sons of-- huh? (rushes upstairs and opens the door to see that Goki is gone) Oh, no! They've already got her! (looks out the window) Ah!

MASTER ROSHI: Did I miss somethin'? (looks out the window and sees the ocean splitting apart) Well, either Goki's awake or Moses has brought the Jews. Either way, my pantry's not full enough. (Chi-Chi looks down and gasps) Hmm?

(Goki is seen fully awake and standing in front of the splitting ocean)

CHI-CHI: Goki! (jumps out the window)

GOKI: Oh, hi! (Chi-Chi runs up and hugs her while laughing) Aw, hugs are nice.

CHI-CHI: Oh, tell me you're finally okay!

GOKI: (picks Chi-Chi up) Yeah-huh! Never felt better! Wanna see?

CHI-CHI: (as Goki starts swinging her around) Hold on-- (Goki accidentally throws her into the sky) AAAH!

GOKI: Huh... Wonder when she'll come back do--

(shows Chi-Chi getting launched into outer space, catching on fire as she leaves the atmosphere, which causes Goki to become pale with shock)