andriod saga (ch-29)

(cut to the androids flying through a snowy landscape)

ANDROID 18: Seriously, can we speed this up? It's cold as tits up here.

ANDROID 17: You know, maybe if you stopped whining and helped me look, we'd... Oh! Oh, look! There's one! There's... (sees it's a pink van with the words "LUCKY FOODS" written on the side) Actually, second thought, we don't have to steal the first one we see...

ANDROID 18: Oh, I'm sorry. I can't hear you over your welching.

ANDROID 17: Ugh, whatever. (flies down)

(cut to the owners of the van outside getting coffee)

CHUCK: So, Jones, uh, how's the wife and kids?

JONES: Still dead, Chuck. Been four months.

CHUCK: Oh... I am terrible at small talk.

JONES: Yes, you are. Huh? (notices the androids in front of the van)

ANDROID 17: (opens the back of the van) Huh... Lucky Foods. Kind of ironic.

JONES: Uh, young lady? Need you to stay out of our van!

ANDROID 17: All right, guys, we're takin' the van. (Android 16 picks up the van) No, buddy, we're gonna drive it.

ANDROID 16: Oh. (puts the van back down) Sorry.

ANDROID 17: It's cool. Now you have a place to sit.

ANDROID 16: Affirmative. (gets inside the back of the van) Shotgun.

ANDROID 17: Not quite what that means, but hey, keep tryin', man. (She gets inside the van alongside her sister and starts the engine) Bitchin'. Next stop: Casa de Goki.

ANDROID 18: How 'bout no. New clothes first, Goki's casa second.

ANDROID 17: *scoffs* siblings Am I right, 16?

ANDROID 16: Confirmed. She is your sister.

ANDROID 17: *laughs* She is... (the androids drive off)

[OPENING SEQUENCE]

(cut to Krillin, Trunks, zarbon, dodoria, Y/N and Tien flying in the sky)

KRILLIN: You know, I should have brought this up earlier, but we should probably move Goki before the androids get to her house.

TRUNKS: It's been pretty non-stop here, so I'm a little out of the loop. What happened to Goki?

KRILLIN: Oh, uh, she didn't take her medicine. Grape flavored. Go figure.

TRUNKS: Yeah... Go figure.

TIEN: Actually, I really need to go pick up Chiaotzu. Left him over at Kame House.

(cut to Kame House with Turtle, Master Roshi, and Oolong eating ramen)

CHIAOTZU: So, how do you like my Chashu Ramen?

OOLONG: Wow, that is frickin' tasty! What's in this?

CHIAOTZU: Little bit of saké, soy sauce, bean sprouts, (looks at Oolong) pooooooooooooooooooooor...k...

OOLONG: I'm delicious...!

MASTER ROSHI: HOW OLD ARE YOU?

(cut back to Tien and the others)

TIEN: So I'm gonna go grab him before things get... weird.

KRILLIN: Later, Tien! (Tien flies off in another direction) I can never read that guy.

(Trunks and Krillin land in front of Goki's house)

KRILLIN: Wait, before we go in, uh, I wanted to ask... You ever think that Android 18 is, uh, kind of... cute?