namek saga (ch-14)

(cuts to Piccolo and Frieza exchanging blows in midair)

FRIEZA: To think your race had the ability to produce such capable fighters. I'm surprised I hadn't destroyed you sooner.

PICCOLO: And to think your race has the ability to produce such whiny bitches. I'm surprised anyone can take you seriously.

(Piccolo kicks Frieza in the face)

VEGETI: Wait a damn minute, something's wrong here.

GOHAN: Huh?

VEGETI: Back on your planet, the Namek couldn't even stand up to Nappa. Yet here he is now, taking on Frieza. In her second form!

GOHAN: What do you think happened?

VEGETI: Well, either Frieza hit me so hard I'm in a delusional coma, or...

GOHAN: Or?

VEGETI: Power levels are bulls**t!

[OPENING SEQUENCE]

(cuts to Piccolo charging at Frieza and engaging her in a brawler lock)

NAIL: (Wow, you're really kicking her ass.)

PICCOLO: (thinking) Oh, you're still here.

NAIL: (Yeah, I've just been watching you knock this chick around. Kinda bored...wishin’ I had something to do. You got any ideas?)

PICCOLO: (thinking) Now is not the time!

(Piccolo fires an eye blast at Frieza, stunning the latter for a brief moment, and then kicks her in the face before punching her in the stomach)

GOHAN: Piccolo's actually standing up to her, Krillin!

KRILLIN: I don’t believe it... We may actually win!

VEGETI: Yeah, that's just, uh, great... If you'll excuse me, though, I've, uh, gotta... Bye! (powers up grabbing Y/N and flies off)

FRIEZA: (thinking as she sees Vegeti flying away) Your not taking him away from me bitch...

PICCOLO: (charges at Frieza) GAAAAH!

FRIEZA: Time out.

PICCOLO: (stops) Huh?

FRIEZA: Would you hold on for a moment, please? I'll be right back. (starts powering up)

VEGETI: (thinking) All right, I've just gotta find one of the Ginyu's ships, and get the hell out of here! I'll take Y/N and just go to Frieza Planet 419. No one ever goes to Frieza Planet 419. Not since its species miraculously repopulated.

(cut to shot of "Frieza Planet 419, A.K.A. Kanassa")

KANASSAN 1: I CAN SEE THE FUTURE!

KANASSAN 2: Y/N AND VEGETI HAVE A KID!

KANASSAN 3: THE REAL BUU IS A CHILD!

KANASSAN 4: CELL REACHES HER PERFECT FORM!

KANASSAN 5: GOTEN AND TRUNKS BECOME A GUY!

KANASSAN 6: GOHAN IS THE STRONGEST IN THE UNIVERSE BUT STILL DOESN'T DO CRAP!

(cuts back to Vegeti carrying Y/N who has is arms out like an airplane)

Y/N: WEEEEEE

VEGETI: (thinking) once we get to the planet I'll slaughter everyone and me and Y/N will live in a house forever and have kids and live as a family…(yandere smile) forever

(Vegeti and Y/N keep flying in the sky before getting cut off by Frieza)

FRIEZA: So, Vegeti, where are you going with MY Y/N?